Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea most conversations aren’t, for me..but I’d like the ability to methodically approach them and at least adsorb what the other person is saying so I could at least actively listen. Actively listening is fucking hard.

I do that with people who I feel comfortable with knowing I how disorganized my thinking is. But, maybe actually becoming comfortable with it like you have become, would be the best thing for me to do, instead of trying to fix it
Yea fuck it. I be all over the place.
i do hate interviews tho.

Yea most conversations aren’t, for me..but I’d like the ability to methodically approach them and at least adsorb what the other person is saying so I could at least actively listen. Actively listening is fucking hard.

I do that with people who I feel comfortable with knowing I how disorganized my thinking is. But, maybe actually becoming comfortable with it like you have become, would be the best thing for me to do, instead of trying to fix it
If you can't get rid of something you don't want, find a way to use it to your advantage.

There are videos on YouTube that can give you tips on how to be a better conversationalist if you're interested. Actively listening is very difficult, especially if you spend a lot of hours of only listening to yourself😉(I understand this well). Try saying every word they say in your mind as they are saying them. Mind is unruly if the leash isn't kept short. We aren't perfect, we're perfectly imperfect. Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes better.

Also WhO aRe YoU? When you sit alone, do you ask yourself "who am I?" What makes me who I am? Is it the way I like my coffee? How I prefer my steak? The way I work? How my mind operates and leaves boring conversations? Is it the music I like? WHO AM I?

Let ask y’all a question, right…

So I’m having a conversation with someone and the conversation get on their views that the person that you wit, is a representation of you and it says all this shit about you.

Me personally, I don’t subscribe to that, so in the spirit of respecting their opinions. I tell them a compliment like..”I respect that you hold strong to your world view and reality, and you live yo life within that”

So someone else heard that exchange and came to me like, why you gotta take everything personal like they was dissing the way you think, they was speaking on the way they think, why you ain’t just give them the “word, or that’s what up”…?

Was I wrong for what I said cause I was in a round bout way telling em, that’s like..your opinion but that ain’t some shit etched in stone ..for that matter neither is mine, but still..I ain’t feel like I was dissin em

So I’m having a conversation with someone and the conversation get on their views that the person that you wit, is a representation of you and it says all this shit about you.

Me personally, I don’t subscribe to that, so in the spirit of respecting their opinions. I tell them a compliment like..”I respect that you hold strong to your world view and reality, and you live yo life within that”

So someone else heard that exchange and came to me like, why you gotta take everything personal like they was dissing the way you think, they was speaking on the way they think, why you ain’t just give them the “word, or that’s what up”…?

Was I wrong for what I said cause I was in a round bout way telling em, that’s like..your opinion but that ain’t some shit etched in stone ..for that matter neither is mine, but still..I ain’t feel like I was dissin em
How did the person you said it to react to it? Maybe the second person left clues to their way of thinking 🤔

That mf need to mind they business. You wasn’t talking to them.

Lol if I was Avon, I’d have called Prop Joe and shook him down for some cheese then told him Marlo s plan

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back