Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't you another way?
Yea I feel like if I wasn’t this way I would have passed algebra in highschool, but it has so many different fucking rules and rules that nullify other rules, and just doesn’t make sense. My mind just isn’t quiet or orderly enough for it. Plus I was having a conversation with someone today, and I’m really sick of this shit. They would say something and my mind would go down the rabbit hole, I became self conscious that they could tell I wasn’t listening, got bored of the conversation, wanted to go lay down, go play video games, I need to finish cleaning my bathroom, and I gotta fuckin paint it, why are my kids asking me for shit, damn, I didn’t eat today and my stomach hurt…”oh yea I feel you” (bullshits a profound thing to say) (ok they are impressed) damn I’m good, don’t think to highly of yourself they might be pretending and are just as bored as you. Damn when I was 16 I wonder if Sonja felt that way when we were dating. My fucking ass, why I came home in that old lady’s car..lol, I stole her dmx tape, that shit wit cube was dope, damn I wanna hear that song right now, why is this woman still talking..GAWD ..I hate people

Even if they had them there...only 3 outta the 25 registers are gonna be open.
Nah it was cracking when it first opened when I lived down the street , I moved away had to stop there to get some shit right quick .... was like where the fuck are the employees

Yea I feel like if I wasn’t this way I would have passed algebra in highschool, but it has so many different fucking rules and rules that nullify other rules, and just doesn’t make sense. My mind just isn’t quiet or orderly enough for it. Plus I was having a conversation with someone today, and I’m really sick of this shit. They would say something and my mind would go down the rabbit hole, I became self conscious that they could tell I wasn’t listening, got bored of the conversation, wanted to go lay down, go play video games, I need to finish cleaning my bathroom, and I gotta fuckin paint it, why are my kids asking me for shit, damn, I didn’t eat today and my stomach hurt…”oh yea I feel you” (bullshits a profound thing to say) (ok they are impressed) damn I’m good, don’t think to highly of yourself they might be pretending and are just as bored as you. Damn when I was 16 I wonder if Sonja felt that way when we were dating. My fucking ass, why I came home in that old lady’s car..lol, I stole her dmx tape, that shit wit cube was dope, damn I wanna hear that song right now, why is this woman still talking..GAWD ..I hate people
It's a lot to unpack damn, I'll go with:

Maybe the convo wanst really that engaging to begin with?

My mind does this. Only issue is I say the stuff out loud. I’m very scatter brained.

It's a lot to unpack damn, I'll go with:

Maybe the convo wanst really that engaging to begin with?
Yea most conversations aren’t, for me..but I’d like the ability to methodically approach them and at least adsorb what the other person is saying so I could at least actively listen. Actively listening is fucking hard.

My mind does this. Only issue is I say the stuff out loud. I’m very scatter brained.
I do that with people who I feel comfortable with knowing I how disorganized my thinking is. But, maybe actually becoming comfortable with it like you have become, would be the best thing for me to do, instead of trying to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back