Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a story to tell.

I’m finally about to open my shop back up. Anyway, my son and I are in the front room which is going to be my office/lounge area. We moving stuff around. Anyway, I start rapping and my son starts making a beat on my printer. I see something stick out and jump. It was black af and I screamed and took off running. It’s a lizard. That mf been living in my printer for idk how long that he is now black as night. I wouldn’t say I’m terrified of lizards but him being so damn black is scaring the hell outta me and he keeps on running into my printers!!!! I can’t get him out.

Any type of clear tub with a lid, cut a square outta one end and cover from the inside with something that will allow the lizard in but once in won’t work as a reverse opening, put some insects in said tub and place near your printer.

mince lizard gets hungry it will figure it’s way into the tub and you can release out doors.

I just got caught back up on all the shit with the RG3 tweets.

ESPN owes Rob Parker and big public apology and back pay. Parker was right all along and RG3 has clearly proven that.

Most folks have known for years Parker was right. The shit he went through at that time for saying he wanted see for himself if RG3 was a cornball brother based on what he was told is fucked up.

I know everybody ain’t a fan but if you are and wanted to know about the history of DJ Screw and the music y’all should listen to this podcast. Only 2 episodes in but it’s real good. Features interviews with Screws family, SUC members, etc…

Day 5, it's itchy af which means it's in the last stages of healing as the nerve endings are beginning to repair and notice(sense/feel) irritation on the surface of the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back