Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like they don't even push the 77" as much, cuz yeah it costs more... Yeah it's a bigger screen... But when you start going higher than 65" it's more just a personal preference. 65" is considered the optimal TV size. You ain't getting more from going higher than just bragging rights

When niggaz come in to hook their whole house up... Price not an issue. This the first tv they get shown every time.

Even if one costs more or less this the one that gets brought up first. I asked does Sony pay niggaz to say that shit... And everybody on the floor be like naw.... It really is the best one. People come in with their own opinion... But if they ask you flat out what's the best tv in the store

It ain't the most expensive one.... It's this

View attachment 553241
Cotdamn

Wait til my brand grow more and get right.

you niggas better come thru mine first.
I got the same exact shit for almost half that with a few tweaks.

It
That’s a bet.
I’m still working out logistics issues before I post the site but that price is crazy.
It really is.... Lot of shit in this store is crazy priced.

They gonna have to either up my pay or I'm not gonna be here long. I'm naturally a better salesman than most the people in the store.... Not the best by far... Cuz some of these people are nice as shit, normally the older heads.... But I leapfrogged a lot of the younger cats with my numbers off the break.... The only thing they got over me is overall knowledge on shit.... But I'm way better at connection and closing

Shit sucks cuz we don't get commission. They gotta compensate that shit some kinda way... Cuz I been collecting cards from customers since I got here.... Somebody gonna fuck around and make me take them up if the offer sound right

Last edited:
I'm just saying, the 4 weeks I been at this job, that's the TV that gets sold the most. It's the tv that gets asked about the most. And all the sales people on the floor been showing me first hand why OLED is superior to QLED

So I get y'all the consumers.... But the more I learn about these TV's, I see first hand what the better product is 🤷🏿‍♂️
Wait where u work and whats the employee discount? We family..

Best buy,

And we not fam till we spar 4 rounds...

Full headgear of course.... But points need to be proven... After that it's all love 🤷🏿‍♂️
Lol that offer was around 10 years ago....

I aint in boxing shape no mo

Now whats the employee discount....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back