Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh IIRC everything was online and she thought she was just going through the application but this one had a lease agreement attached to it which is somewhat out the ordinary and she found out like two days later about it so..

we liked the apt anyways and were considering it but this was like a month premature
Ladies do nothing by accident.

but sub lease it.

I'm just saying, the 4 weeks I been at this job, that's the TV that gets sold the most. It's the tv that gets asked about the most. And all the sales people on the floor been showing me first hand why OLED is superior to QLED

So I get y'all the consumers.... But the more I learn about these TV's, I see first hand what the better product is 🤷🏿‍♂️

Does sony even have a oled?

The lg c1 oled is the best tv out right now.
When niggaz come in to hook their whole house up... Price not an issue. This the first tv they get shown every time.

Even if one costs more or less this the one that gets brought up first. I asked does Sony pay niggaz to say that shit... And everybody on the floor be like naw.... It really is the best one. People come in with their own opinion... But if they ask you flat out what's the best tv in the store

It ain't the most expensive one.... It's this

Screenshot_20210606-142435.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back