Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnt even a joke per say. I was jus talkin slick.

I kno for next time to keep my humor to myself.
Yeah Aite
Image result for the wire gif

people trip me out on fb with problems that dont have to be problems lol

"who sells REAL *insert designer brand*, tired of ya'll with these knock offs šŸ™„"

the store fam....they got em in the store.....tags and everything.....they'll even print out this lil paper that proves you bought it in case you need to dispute the authenticity

:js4:

Niggas want authentic knockoff. I get a jersey niggas ask me where I got it. NBA and NFL website the fuck

never saw the appeal in the water/mud riding that type of shit

they're plenty of fun without dirt in your crack
Went atv riding in the mountains of PR...shit was dope as hell dont sleep. Just bring some clothes u dont give a fuck bout and its on and poppin

Went atv riding in the mountains of PR...shit was dope as hell dont sleep. Just bring some clothes u dont give a fuck bout and its on and poppin

there's literally an atv park next to our property....we tried to stop it from being built

instead of quiet serenity we get "braap BRAAAAAAAAAAHHHPPP" in the distance all weekend, every weekend lol

anyway, i ride my shit all the time i just dont wanna put all the time and work into dropping the mf in a big mud hole

i've watched my brother in law total them shits over and over again and buy more smh

there's literally an atv park next to our property....we tried to stop it from being built

instead of quiet serenity we get "braap BRAAAAAAAAAAHHHPPP" in the distance all weekend, every weekend lol

anyway, i ride my shit all the time i just dont wanna put all the time and work into dropping the mf in a big mud hole

i've watched my brother in law total them shits over and over again and buy more smh
Oh yea thats no bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back