Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fam diff from your fam. Enjoy that bike bruh. Be safe tho.

R994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520

can you elaborate a lil bit more please
There are 5 members to my family, including me. Only two of which I'm in regular contact with. If I die my oldest who isn't even 25 would become the oldest living female my side of the family, or family in general, rest are all dieded. I live in a city known country wide for having the worst drivers and place to have to pass through. Too much risk if I get maimed or something. But like I said, if I didn't have kids, fuck it, Yolo.

What's crazier about the cicadas than the fact that you see their corpses and shells pretty much every where you go, is the fact that there is this constant background noise literally everywhere you go now. Shit sounds like a building alarm going off in the distance and it pretty much doesn't go away until late at night.

Potential job opportunity more money...location pretty much the same
But the devil you know vs the devil you don't..
🤔😬

Relatively better schedule although ive reallly grown accustomed to 12 - 8 ish

There is security in knowing
Do you wanna miss out on an opportunity to not become stagnant though?

I wrote this is a way I didn’t need to lol but you know what I mean

Do you wanna miss out on an opportunity to not become stagnant though?

I wrote this is a way I didn’t need to lol but you know what I mean
I just want the money and id bet someone elses left arm my job wouldn't give me the bump.. i dont seek more responsibility or growth just the money imma take a hard look at it leaning to yes .. and won't burn my bridges at work if i take it and it doesnt work out.. also gotta see if i can find why this opportunity opened up a hand full of people use to work here..

Damn yall. Not bein able to post for almost 2 months really sucked.

Im not embarrassed to say, shit was fuckin with my mental health frfr.
I made a joke about going back to the IC.

I humbly apologize for the joke and my insensitivites.

I dont want no beef. I come in peace.
Humbled the shit outta this nigga
Came back talking slave like
The_Wire_Marlo_Stanfield_aka_Black.gif
Where’s the original joke @ ? Bully look at this shit yo :niggawhat:

I don't wanna mow the lawn 😭 but I can't not do it cuz my ankle biters are almost getting lost in it, hopping around like bunnies and shit 😅

people trip me out on fb with problems that dont have to be problems lol

"who sells REAL *insert designer brand*, tired of ya'll with these knock offs 🙄"

the store fam....they got em in the store.....tags and everything.....they'll even print out this lil paper that proves you bought it in case you need to dispute the authenticity

:js4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back