Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does peoople feel about Meatballs? Ive been eating swedish meatballz for weekz now.. Shit iz amazing

They're underrated. But they're also one of those foods that relatively easy to make shitty and relatively hard to make really good. So I stay away from them in general, just based on the likilihood that wherever I'm getting them from fucked them up.

No clue. Seems like some motivational shit to me. I dont usually watch motivational videos but dude wasnt lying

That’s some different type of motivation lol. Reminds of how coaches be lol

He also got some shit in a interview when he said “wanna know why y’all are fucked up? Loo at the fucking bums you hang around with”

I was rolling

He also got some shit in a interview when he said “wanna know why y’all are fucked up? Loo at the fucking bums you hang around with”

I was rolling
He wasnt lying tho

I'm a firm believer in that you are who you associate with on the regular

I was rolling

He def aint lying and if that type of motivation works for mfers, they should use it.

I got kicked off the team in highschool for trying ti fight the coach though, so that shit def dont work for me.

Shits cliche as fuck but I self motivate.

But I aint knocking that shit. If mfers find something that works for them, they should use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back