Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs a high value female.

shits just bein funny.....i get what he saying but its not that serious

but on some real shit...yes, they're in a completely different schmood when your money is good or when you randomly knock off some shit they thought they had to pay for...she aint gotta be broke or no gold digger or none of that....seen the shit with my own two eyes the hardest bitch will turn bubbly af lol

it cant be no requirement but if you got it like that its a great tool....i mean that shit gives people an upper hand in any situation so why wouldnt it work here

shits just bein funny.....i get what he saying but its not that serious

but on some real shit...yes, they're in a completely different schmood when your money is good or when you randomly knock off some shit they thought they had to pay for...she aint gotta be broke or no gold digger or none of that....seen the shit with my own two eyes the hardest bitch will turn bubbly af lol

it cant be no requirement but if you got it like that its a great tool....i mean that shit gives people an upper hand in any situation so why wouldnt it work here

Naw. You broke if spending your money and it’s stressing you out. Ain’t no other way to slice it

Sounds like he dealing with broke women lol. Or just trying to sound cool on the net

Spending money ain’t never stressed out my wife. If you got it why you stressed.

I dont even know how this is reality.

Most chicks I dated wouldnt even allow this. Its one thing to pay for a date. Its another thing to be like ill spend everything and even send you money for stuff you bought at the mall when I wasnt there.

Chicks I know and dated would legit have an issue with that shit.

I dont even know how this is reality.

Most chicks I dated wouldnt even allow this. Its one thing to pay for a date. Its another thing to be like ill spend everything and even send you money for stuff you bought at the mall when I wasnt there.

Chicks I know and dated would legit have an issue with that shit.

I got cousins that’s giving this props. And it’s funny because they all really ain’t got shit. So I see why it appeals to them and why buying themselves something can stress/worry them.

My wife told me “Dwayne, get that dumb shit out my face”

I got cousins that’s giving this props. And it’s funny because they all really ain’t got shit. So I see why it appeals to them and why buying themselves something can stress/worry them.

My wife told me “Dwayne, get that dumb shit out my face”

Facts. Im not saying those type of women dont exist. Shit those types of men exist too. Its always leech mfers out there.

Im just saying in my experience, with women I dated in recent times, they dont like that shit. People like to be their own people and once you start treating them in a way like you gonna take care of all they shit, they get uncomfortable.

It just depends I guess. If you grown and got money but still dating broke 20 year olds, then you might see more chicks like that

@Loquacious @Mister B. and if there are other teachers, this is for you too

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back