Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Kendrick co-sign is just as big as Drake co-sign tho.

and what sound have niggas tried to duplicate from Drake? isn't it the other way around? aint he the nigga that stay hopping on other peoples waves?

also, what has Drake said that people actually fell in line with? Give me an example. Him making niggas dance alongside cars don't count either.
More life dropped march of 2017

Sheraton stock price
20201213_195350.jpg

Check the month after january

Don’t be like that

nAAVnX.gif

Just watching the news and Schumer talking about 4 billion for the MTA

What Schumer, Cuomo and deblasio don't understand is that people don't want to pay for transportation anymore. They jumping the turnstiles and going through the emergency doors like crazy now. How you gonna catch people beating fares now that they covering their faces?

All that face recognition technology they were planning to install will be pointless.

Then the MTA want to raise fares. Yeah, good luck with that. Its just gonna encourage people to not pay and get a free ride. For the past 5yrs ive seen the MTA juggle chairmans. They even hired guys from overseas that ran advanced transit systems quitting

Just watching the news and Schumer talking about 4 billion for the MTA

What Schumer, Cuomo and deblasio don't understand is that people don't want to pay for transportation anymore. They jumping the turnstiles and going through the emergency doors like crazy now. How you gonna catch people beating fares now that they covering their faces?

All that face recognition technology they were planning to install will be pointless.

Then the MTA want to raise fares. Yeah, good luck with that. Its just gonna encourage people to not pay and get a free ride. For the past 5yrs ive seen the MTA juggle chairmans. They even hired guys from overseas that ran advanced transit systems quitting
The next move would be to install full body turnstiles. And raise the gates on the sides. I thought about that one day I was on the metro in DC. Lots of teens jump the gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back