Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrollin YouTube and I follow persephanii page. My daughter saw it and was like “she got some big ol thangs daddy” lol waab

yikes

unrelated but similar....my baby bro put me on the summer jam screen one day.....he was 4 or 5 so im in like 6th grade

i had some lil magazine nudes in a folder and shit with some school work, and I was checkin em out but my mama was in the other room.....my lil bro walked past before i realized it (mind prolly a lil foggy) and went screaming thru the house "HER BUTT!!....I CAN SEE HER BUTT!!.....AHHH" lmao

:umf3:

Yesterday at the park some young dudes. Had to be early 20s comparing the death of DMX and King Von and the impact.

I wanted to insert myself into the convo and let them know it was comparable on any level when it comes to impact. One is a pebble and the other is a damn planet.

But it was so cringeworthy hearing them comparing the two.

Yesterday at the park some young dudes. Had to be early 20s comparing the death of DMX and King Von and the impact.

I wanted to insert myself into the convo and let them know it was comparable on any level when it comes to impact. One is a pebble and the other is a damn planet.

But it was so cringeworthy hearing them comparing the two.
You failed them as an OG

:chillout:
I’m sorry that’s the way the youngins view it, u don’t cause u were around for pac and x, they weren’t pac was long gone and x wasn’t x no more by the time they started listening to music.

shit I remember when I started listening to music it was around the time onyx got hot, slam was the first song I had on repeat, when I heard about rakim, I didn’t think he had shit on sticky, Fredro and Sonny Seez, but that’s how youth go when you ain’t around to experience shit when it was at its peak.

thug, future, nba young boy..these niggaz is their pac, big, and nas

shits the same

the smell/taste and consistency depends on your diet
wait-what-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back