Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since madden is free with game pass I tried to give it a go. Shit froze and crashed 3 times in 20 minutes, get this EA piece of shit off my Xbox. I don’t get how they still put out a game every year that people buy. Side note..no games ever crash on my xbox
Your first issue was playing it on Xbox 2nd madden been done

My afternoon was met with sadness today. We planted seeds two weeks ago. We have been checking them and them shits ain’t sprouted yet. Then we were about track our tadpoles growth. Them damn things was all dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my partner teacher room ain’t suitable for life.

My homeroom class plants and tadpoles are thriving!

On my way to the store to set them up with some plants that will sprout quickly. So by Monday, they will see something. Tomorrow we reup on tadpoles

My afternoon was met with sadness today. We planted seeds two weeks ago. We have been checking them and them shits ain’t sprouted yet. Then we were about track our tadpoles growth. Them damn things was all dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my partner teacher room ain’t suitable for life.

My homeroom class plants and tadpoles are thriving!

On my way to the store to set them up with some plants that will sprout quickly. So by Monday, they will see something. Tomorrow we reup on tadpoles
What your partner teacher look like?

Y’all clowned me a while back when I said these shits was fly, and now I’m seeing them in ads everywhere
5C76D9F1-41E0-4CA8-957A-7C5FA9451426.jpeg
Ima fucking revolutionary

Found a big money tree. Had to grab it for the house to match my baby one. @OhMars send me a pic of yours so I can see how to plant it. Do I repot it?

20210429_183659.jpg
Mines going crazy. I think I need to trim it a bit. I wanted to put it in a bigger pot and move the one next to it to that one.

I know someone that is obsessed with doing this but I wanna see if it’s more normal than I think it is. When y’all get serviced from anywhere and the individual gives y’all their name, do y’all search for their social media accounts?

I know someone that is obsessed with doing this but I wanna see if it’s more normal than I think it is. When y’all get serviced from anywhere and the individual gives y’all their name, do y’all search for their social media accounts?
Nah, I've never done that. That's being nosey for no reason. Did that person say why they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back