Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad, man. Like don't get me wrong, I understand the convenience of it. It's nice at times to just put it on and have kids be still and quite for a while, but they aren't learning anything. There's way better stuff they can be watching on YouTube than some random person make slime on the internet. For instance, I don't mind that Blippi dude, because even though he's annoying, he at least teaches the kids something. There's so much content on YouTube geared towards children that it's borderline exploitation. Creators know that a lot of parents tend to just give their kids tablets and call it a day and that is good for the algorithm, so they capitalize on it with bottom of the barrel content.

And don't get me started on those Youtube family channels, yuugh!!

yea a lot of those people be throwing up the simplest shit.. just like the slime videos. I mean at least show them how to make their own slime or turn it into a lesson about how mixing them together causes the colors to change. I do appreciate the ones who go that extra step to teach something in their videos tho

Got vaccinated early today. Waiting for these super powers to kick in so I can go Omini Man on deez bitchazzz neegahs.

For anyone who want to introduce their kids to gardening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back