Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good chicken parm sandwich or a philly cheese with everything? Question I dont have the answer for but need to answer soon.

Kinda boring today, I was about to cook , then I thought fuck it, lemme door dash some curry shrimp and fried rice. I got a little side tracked with something with the kids, so I wrap that up and take a seat on the couch. I open up google, press the letter C, it auto suggest Chinese Near Me. Never even said that shit out loud, I was just thinking it.

So then I thought, this phone I use had alla this data on me. Could it be that a nigga like me that do what I do and search what I search, wants Chinese food on a Sunday afternoon. Or, maybe I’m buzzed and wrote that shit and forgot about it

Kinda boring today, I was about to cook , then I thought fuck it, lemme door dash some curry shrimp and fried rice. I got a little side tracked with something with the kids, so I wrap that up and take a seat on the couch. I open up google, press the letter C, it auto suggest Chinese Near Me. Never even said that shit out loud, I was just thinking it.

So then I thought, this phone I use had alla this data on me. Could it be that a nigga like me that do what I do and search what I search, wants Chinese food on a Sunday afternoon. Or, maybe I’m buzzed and wrote that shit and forgot about it

It be things you don't even notice your saying, typing, doing that lead you and the algorithm to meeting at that point.

Shits scary when it happens so quick sometimes.

5 minute crafts has to be the most useless shit on YouTube Lololololol
Nah yo..

my god kids sat and watched one of these videos for what felt like hrs last week..

I dozed off to sleeep, woke up n the video was still going, and get this there was no music, no talking or nothing just a pair of white hands mixing all these different colors and textures of slime into this big ass bowl before mixing them all together and they were so into it.... I was like wtfff

IdealBrightJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

so you say....

Nah yo..

my god kids sat and watched one of these videos for what felt like hrs last week..

I dozed off to sleeep, woke up n the video was still going, and get this there was no music, no talking or nothing just a pair of white hands mixing all these different colors and textures of slime into this big ass bowl before mixing them all together and they were so into it.... I was like wtfff

It's sad, man. Like don't get me wrong, I understand the convenience of it. It's nice at times to just put it on and have kids be still and quite for a while, but they aren't learning anything. There's way better stuff they can be watching on YouTube than some random person make slime on the internet. For instance, I don't mind that Blippi dude, because even though he's annoying, he at least teaches the kids something. There's so much content on YouTube geared towards children that it's borderline exploitation. Creators know that a lot of parents tend to just give their kids tablets and call it a day and that is good for the algorithm, so they capitalize on it with bottom of the barrel content.

And don't get me started on those Youtube family channels, yuugh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back