Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
506034efcfcc5d36f2ede9396fe199bf.jpg

?????????????? im fuckin crying.

20201211_142005.jpg

The body of Lewis — who was gunned down with his father, Adlay Lewis, in their home — was embalmed in a sitting position and placed on a chair for his last ride before being buried, the outlet reported.

I've never heard of or seen anything like this in my life. This would freak me out completely.

View attachment 417276

The body of Lewis — who was gunned down with his father, Adlay Lewis, in their home — was embalmed in a sitting position and placed on a chair for his last ride before being buried, the outlet reported.

I've never heard of or seen anything like this in my life. This would freak me out completely.
Never? These kind of recreation funerals are big in the carribbean/Central America. They are sending the deceased off the way they feel they wanted...shits morbid as fuck

Never? These kind of recreation funerals are big in the carribbean/Central America. They are sending the deceased off the way they feel they wanted...shits morbid as fuck
I knew it had to be a cultural difference, but apparently having him sit upright while riding in the back of a truck was hazardous. I think the family received a fine for it.

I respect the gangsta of Netflix, I sign in today and immediately I'm hit wit.."we uppin the price to 17.99" and at the bottom there is, "you can always cancel ya service at netflix.com"

Like...take it or leave it but dont call us complaining

I just came in from talking to my neighbor’s yard guy...masked up and skullied down as usual...and I walked past my mirror right by my front door getting a real good glimpse of myself?!?! Maaan I know some of these business owners be nervous af when I walk in...to quote my niece...”U be looking like U up to know good” smh Lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back