Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw that growing up in my family, evar.
First time I saw that I was seriously taken a back.
Not judging, shit just different
Same here, wasn't a thing in my family, even though my mom and her sister kiss on the lips. Not judging either, just not my thing.

Brandon Scott, I brought it up in the election night thread.

They be tryna play him about his hair, but we need to normalize natural black hair in the professional world. Nigga shape up clean as fuck
It is but that dye and that perfect fro i just get Steve Harvey vibes

Nigga I'll slap the shit outta you. Picard the goat
Whatever let's you sleep at night.

ds98-e1518550928244.png

Sisco was great, and his story arch was pretty nice. But Picard is that nigga, real captain shit.
Picard delivered some of the most amazing scenes in Star Trek history. Whenever I recommend someone watch Star trek, I always recommend they watch TNG + DS9 one after the next as a package for the true experience. That being said, Picard is a good ship captain, but Sisko had the interest of an entire station, planet and sector to worry about. Not to mention, never in a million years would Picard have pulled half the shit Sisko did to get things done. See "In the Pale Moonlight" Picard was often too bound by Federation idealism to really get shit done. Picard barely ever wanted to break the Prime Directive, imagine him committing warcrimes on behalf of the Federation, lol. Never.

Again, though, Picard was a stellar captain.
One of my favorite scenes. I miss this kind of Star Trek, man.

Picard delivered some of the most amazing scenes in Star Trek history. Whenever I recommend someone watch Star trek, I always recommend they watch TNG + DS9 one after the next as a package for the true experience. That being said, Picard is a good ship captain, but Sisko had the interest of an entire station, planet and sector to worry about. Not to mention, never in a million years would Picard have pulled half the shit Sisko did to get things done. See "In the Pale Moonlight" Picard was often too bound by Federation idealism to really get shit done. Picard barely ever wanted to break the Prime Directive, imagine him committing warcrimes on behalf of the Federation, lol. Never.

Again, though, Picard was a stellar captain.
One of my favorite scenes. I miss this kind of Star Trek, man.

You just laid out why Picard is the got, plays by the rules and is masterful effective. The episode where the probe makes him live out anither life in full is a master piece.

But that's enough star trek talk. I can hear the pussys drying up from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back