Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccines aren't cures.

Example: Millions of people have been getting influenza and pneumonia vaccines for years and STILL contract both.

In theory and in practice, sometimes, it's supposed to minimize the symptoms and decrease the time you have it when you get sick with it, not prevent you from contracting/spreading it.
And its been said multiple times people choose to be ignorant so they think they can throw off the maak

Its his right to say no to the request, but even then, if im coming to you saying like yo my country is killing mfers and tomorrow we are going into a lockdown where internet access is being shut off, thats a good reason to be like ok thats an exception to the rule.

Like im coming to you saying my country is going through a literal deadly ass military coup in which babies have gotten shot, can I skip this one exam, and you like nope, no excuses, rules are rules.

Like fuck out of here fam. Thats that teachers thinking they more significant than they really are shit.

Give an average mfer just a little power over other mfers, and shit goes to their head.

The way I see it bruh has already granted extensions. Off the rip the student thanks them for granting at least 1 extension already.

There's context we might not have there. We don't know the student or if they're even being genuine. That's why I said I was with the professor up until he started giving his opinion on shit outside his expertise. Even before that the "internet came down with covid?" remark was unnecessary but like I said there's context we might not have.

But yeah power tripping at it's finest.

Imagine if the Feds shut down the internet here.... prolly the one time u ll see the entire populace go to the guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back