Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lately my supervisor been pissing me off at work . she had told me that she needs to surgery in the middle of may but little does she kno im quitting right before that LMFAO

might as well make the best of the time she's away and then dip

thats like skipping class on substitute day.....you might end up finger poppin sumn in the back, lightin up a cigarette in the bathroom, AND leaving early

might as well make the best of the time she's away and then dip

thats like skipping class on substitute day.....you might end up finger poppin sumn in the back, lightin up a cigarette in the bathroom, AND leaving early
Damn u right that would better

This professor are out of fucking line sometimes

Lmaoooo. This happens in high school and college alot. Where teachers/professors think they are way more significant than they are.

Its like fam, you a statistic professor. Stfu. Like you not even the professor of anything important.

Id swing on him bitch ass if given the chance.

Lmaoooo. This happens in high school and college alot. Where teachers/professors think they are way more significant than they are.

Its like fam, you a statistic professor. Stfu. Like you not even the professor of anything important.

Id swing on him bitch ass if given the chance.

I was with the professor until the "by the way..." smmfh. Mf started smelling himself and said some real dumb irresponsible shit. Like you not an authority on world politics you a math professor. Shut the fuck up and keep your opinion to yourself.

Could have said no to the request and just kept it moving and he'd still have a job but he wanted to add insult to injury. He wanted to play the student.

The sneaker game in 2021 is vicious..... tried to cop some Nikes from the app at 9:03..... the shoes went live at 9:00am....shits already sold out

Luckily the plug came through

human interactions.>>>>> technology

I was with the professor until the "by the way..." smmfh. Mf started smelling himself and said some real dumb irresponsible shit. Like you not an authority on world politics you a math professor. Shut the fuck up and keep your opinion to yourself.

Could have said no to the request and just kept it moving and he'd still have a job but he wanted to add insult to injury. He wanted to play the student.

Its his right to say no to the request, but even then, if im coming to you saying like yo my country is killing mfers and tomorrow we are going into a lockdown where internet access is being shut off, thats a good reason to be like ok thats an exception to the rule.

Like im coming to you saying my country is going through a literal deadly ass military coup in which babies have gotten shot, can I skip this one exam, and you like nope, no excuses, rules are rules.

Like fuck out of here fam. Thats that teachers thinking they more significant than they really are shit.

Give an average mfer just a little power over other mfers, and shit goes to their head.

The sneaker game in 2021 is vicious..... tried to cop some Nikes from the app at 9:03..... the shoes went live at 9:00am....shits already sold out

Luckily the plug came through

human interactions.>>>>> technology

Lmaooo at trying to get kicks at 9:03 that dropped at 9.

You aint about that life.

A mfer had his bots ready at 8:55, and tried manually at 9 on the dot, and still couldnt cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back