Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Popeyes chicken is decent, but fuck them for real.

I go to Chick-Fil-A and on the rare occasion they fuck up my order its like "Sorry about that, here take this freshly made new order and you can keep the old one."

I go to Popeyes. They give me some old ass chicken that looks like its been there all day. I tell the chick working that I want some fresh chicken because what she gave me looks old. She was like "Yeah, I know, that's why I gave you a couple extra pieces." In what world does giving more inedible food make up for the food being inedible?

Popeyes stay running out of shit too. And it be important shit.

Another thing @Joshie Kahn

If you already don't know, when you get a card and start building good history on it (years of good payment history), don't close it when you get a new card. When you close a card you lose that credit history. Banks look at the age of your history as a qualifier. You want to have a few open lines with good history on file.

So if you go the route i mentioned, if you end up qualifying for a unsecured card, keep the unsecured card open until you have comparable history built with an unsecured card to replace that one if you do decide you want to close it.

Also never use over 30% of the value of the card. I just got my credit card this year to build credit and been making my payment so they increased my limit and I kind of did too much. They getting 25 dollars from me until the new year.

Yea I have a tendency to look too deep into everything. And then there be times when people tell me to look deep into something and I be like..ehhhh, they'll be aight

Credit experts, what's the best advice for when you have 0 credit history and want to build? Do I just pay a deposit on a card and put netflix or something on it?
I've never been a fan of secure credit cards. But if that's the only card you can secure then yes get one, keep a revolving payment like netflix on it and pay on it 10-15 days early. That'll show a good a credit history.

Now I like what @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! said would try to be placed on a family member credit card as a authorized user. I would ask someone who has a good credit history with a company (3yrs and up) who's never been late and ask them to add you to the card. To make easier for them to add you let them know you don't want a card you just need the history even ask to make a payment for them one month or two. That usually will let them know you're serious.

Join a credit union as well. Apply for a card and sign up automatic draft as well. That'll show them you're serious about repayment.

I've never been a fan of secure credit cards. But if that's the only card you can secure then yes get one, keep a revolving payment like netflix on it and pay on it 10-15 days early. That'll show a good a credit history.

Now I like what @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! said would try to be placed on a family member credit card as a authorized user. I would ask someone who has a good credit history with a company (3yrs and up) who's never been late and ask them to add you to the card. To make easier for them to add you let them know you don't want a card you just need the history even ask to make a payment for them one month or two. That usually will let them know you're serious.

Join a credit union as well. Apply for a card and sign up automatic draft as well. That'll show them you're serious about repayment.

Co-sign that adding someone as an authorized user shit works. Just gotta make sure it's someone you trust and is diligent about making their payments on time AND not over-using their credit. Like if the credit card they add you to is 3k limit you dont want the balance to be consistently over 2k. I cant remember the percentage but the credit bureaus look at how much of your credit you use and it for sure affects your score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back