Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
loosen up that cape simp.. in the thread you simping in I explained why I wouldn’t consider a woman a hoe for answering the door naked.. I also never said I didn’t want to fuck a woman at work because I’m faithful.. you just making shit up..
you're using simping in the wrong context

a lot of ya'll do though

Credit experts, what's the best advice for when you have 0 credit history and want to build? Do I just pay a deposit on a card and put netflix or something on it?

Credit experts, what's the best advice for when you have 0 credit history and want to build? Do I just pay a deposit on a card and put netflix or something on it?

Go get a secured credit card.

I've seen some as low as $300. Put that money down. They hold ot as long as you keep the card open. Then use that on your normal expenses and pay it off every month.

After like a year or two you'll have established credit and go from there. You should be able to qualify for a regular credit card and small loans at that point. When you close the secured card, they give whatever money you put down back.

Gave my younger homie the same advice. He had no credit. Got a job in construction. After like 2-3 years he was able to qualify for a mortgage.

What Judah said is spot on. You are young so you might qualify for an actual credit card from you bank of you've been with them long enough.
Just use it for something specific, like buy all your gas with it then pay it off in full every month.

Another thing @Joshie Kahn

If you already don't know, when you get a card and start building good history on it (years of good payment history), don't close it when you get a new card. When you close a card you lose that credit history. Banks look at the age of your history as a qualifier. You want to have a few open lines with good history on file.

So if you go the route i mentioned, if you end up qualifying for a unsecured card, keep the unsecured card open until you have comparable history built with an unsecured card to replace that one if you do decide you want to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back