Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone do me a favor? The movie where Denzel is a drunk pilot. The movie seems interesting but I don’t want to watch it. I just don’t, but I do want to know what happened. Could someone please explain to me…

Did he really fly a plane upside down?

Why was he drinking so much?

Why did he down that whole bottle in the whip like it was water?

Why was he on trial, and why did he admit that he was “drunk now”?

Id very much appreciate it if you seen the movie and can answer the questions

Chicago is really the culture

Can someone do me a favor? The movie where Denzel is a drunk pilot. The movie seems interesting but I don’t want to watch it. I just don’t, but I do want to know what happened. Could someone please explain to me…

Did he really fly a plane upside down?

Why was he drinking so much?

Why did he down that whole bottle in the whip like it was water?

Why was he on trial, and why did he admit that he was “drunk now”?

Id very much appreciate it if you seen the movie and can answer the questions
Yes

He's an alcoholic and drug addict

Don't remember. Probably the above

He was on trial because his blood records were found out. They were initially going to blame it on the woman that died that he was sleeping with. In the last instance he changed his mind and took the blame

Yes

He's an alcoholic and drug addict

Don't remember. Probably the above

He was on trial because his blood records were found out. They were initially going to blame it on the woman that died that he was sleeping with. In the last instance he changed his mind and took the blame
Salute

Really? I think it's got a nice replay value but I don't think I've seen one of his movies I didn't like
Idk I went to the movies to watch when it dropped never had the urge to watch it again

Now the Equalizer? I watch them shits weekly and that goes for every Denzel movie outside of Mississippi Massala

@Royal you should have went to senior frog. It's nice lol
Lol I learned real quick that's not my vibe. Them ppl be getting dumb wasted. And it be all the ppl from the cruise ship or American people. Like naw I was a day at sea with yall.

I want to mingle with the people. No shade cus they be having a good old time

Lol I learned real quick that's not my vibe. Them ppl be getting dumb wasted. And it be all the ppl from the cruise ship or American people. Like naw I was a day at sea with yall.

I want to mingle with the people. No shade cus they be having a good old time
All good lol I went to one in Mexico and it was fun. To be fair the staff was going around just pouring tequila in peoples mouths like it was water lol

Yo @TonyDubbz , what is the status of the church you record at? Did they give you more money to upgrade that fisher price camcorder?

I actualy just met with the preacher last week and i aint even have to bring it up cause she mentioned it first

said she wants to expand the media ministry and create a media room with better equipment n shit, it just might take a lil while which i dont care cus now it all falls on them to get it done and not me.

:shrug2:

She absolutely shitted on me, I sound so trash after her thought out points. Lot of uhh ugh emmm..

:scust:
Nah, you were letting her cook, as a good interviewer should. Didn't noticed the filler words at all. Or it could just be I was focused on Royal's voice, lol.

I was surprised y'all didn't touch on anything metaphysical, though, both of you seem to have interesting insight in that department. Maybe next time.

All good lol I went to one in Mexico and it was fun. To be fair the staff was going around just pouring tequila in peoples mouths like it was water lol

Yeah I would be passed out on the floor. I can't handle that much liquor and be functional. And I am in a foreign place oh no, I need all my awareness intact.

Last edited:

I wonder how the designer feels about the reception of his conceptual art piece lol.

Edit: after looking at his ig...he is aware that many find his creation ugly. But like anyone he trying to focus on the positive lol. Apparently it's better if u see it in person. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117_222722_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_222722_Instagram.jpg
    711.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230117_222844_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117_222844_Instagram.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I wonder how the designer feels about the reception of his conceptual art piece lol.

Edit: after looking at his ig...he is aware that many find his creation ugly. But like anyone he trying to focus on the positive lol. Apparently it's better if u see it in person. Lol
They took quotes from a 11 year old lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back