Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda crazy that people still believe that when you die, you'll go to hell because you didn't believe a Jewish guy didn't die and come back to life.

Lol, well it was crazy people believed that in the first place.

On a journey today, found out that all stores..Auto Zone, Oriellys, Target, Walmart, Best Buy, da local audio radio shop..all sale the same exact post production touch screen radio kits for vehicles. They all sale the same devices as well. No matter where you go..

The only place that has an actual thorough selection is Amazon..why even have brick and mortar stores anymore if they are all just going to sale the same shit. There’s no variety and it forces you to use their internal audio shop team.

Back in the day I went to Best Buy and the entire center back part of the store that is now flat screen tv’s, used to be the car audio section. Now that shit is like a 12 by 12 area in the corner in the back, wit 5 different units on display. I shit you not, one said…”IPod connection capable”

iPod fam…I haven even physically seen an IPod since 05

I feel like we've been through this before but maybe it was another poster.

I know this shit is confusing but the word you're looking for is "sell".

Legit running off of 45 mins of sleep….got mad energy right now but I know imma crash at any minute lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back