Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson is also struggling after leaving Hawks. Other players that left were still playing well
That’s why I said was elite. When they were good though their defense was elite. He was playing at an elite level with mobility, game winning drives, an excellent deep ball and great decision maker.

But he was elite, he has fallen off I get that, but why the hate? He didn’t bash ex teammates when he left. He didn’t make grand predictions about the future, he don’t bitch on Twitter about his teammates, he don’t go on podcasts and bash teammates.

Bro said let’s ride, then proceeded to do everything off the field that folk want their QB to do, say the right thing, do the right thing, have a positive attitude. My thing is, what’s the hate about? Year one with a rookie coach and a young offense with a poor line..

It’s like people are taking pleasure in him failing like he did some arrogant shit or did ill will to someone. Dude do some shit he always done in the past and people act like he’s acting. This how he’s always been, it’s just that nobody cared before

That’s why I said was elite. When they were good though their defense was elite. He was playing at an elite level with mobility, game winning drives, an excellent deep ball and great decision maker.

But he was elite, he has fallen off I get that, but why the hate? He didn’t bash ex teammates when he left. He didn’t make grand predictions about the future, he don’t bitch on Twitter about his teammates, he don’t go on podcasts and bash teammates.

Bro said let’s ride, then proceeded to do everything off the field that folk want their QB to do, say the right thing, do the right thing, have a positive attitude. My thing is, what’s the hate about? Year one with a rookie coach and a young offense with a poor line..

It’s like people are taking pleasure in him failing like he did some arrogant shit or did ill will to someone. Dude do some shit he always done in the past and people act like he’s acting. This how he’s always been, it’s just that nobody cared before
Oh I have no hate. Always thought he was a likeable guy. I'm just hesitant because of how he's playing with Denver since other players left and did well. I don't think he sucks either

I was bored and was playing devil's advocate for a bit there lol

Our culture is undefeated

T.J Holmes knocking down Amy Robach ?
Yeah T.J deleted both of his social media accounts
65022557-11478421-image-a-71_1669732429844.jpg

65022553-11478421-image-m-44_1669731443796.jpg

TJ-Holmes-Amy-Robach-affair_47.jpg

65019409-11478421-image-a-33_1669671076239.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah T.J deleted both of his social media accounts
65022557-11478421-image-a-71_1669732429844.jpg

65022553-11478421-image-m-44_1669731443796.jpg

TJ-Holmes-Amy-Robach-affair_47.jpg

65019409-11478421-image-a-33_1669671076239.jpg

I saw something about this last nite. They still married to other people?

If so...both must be going thru a separation/divorce.

Or their marriages is open like a muthafucca. Lol!

Aye man...you know good and damn well speaking facts is a bannable offense. Stop it.

100% agree wit this. Muthafuccas are so use their athletes fuccin up all the time and having negative shyt goin on both on & off the field...they dunno how to react to one that doesn't get himself into major shyt. It boggles my mind.

Folks want their athletes...especially football players to flaunt their wealth. Be cool. Entertain them wit lil dances. Cause drama on their teams. Be mental/physical abusers. Be alcoholics. Be drug users. Be sexual deviants. Get in trouble wit the law. Think only about themselves. That's hoe they want their players to be.

How dare Russ do everything opposite of that?

Wilson arguably got there and won because of that historic defense

You can say the same thing about Tom Brady for most of his Superbowl wins. Pretty much every time he's won, his team has had a top 5 defense. The two times when his team had the number 1 offense in the league, they lost.

You can say the same thing about Tom Brady for most of his Superbowl wins. Pretty much every time he's won, his team has had a top 5 defense. The two times when his team had the number 1 offense in the league, they lost.
You could also say that division being weak for his tenure there helped him get to the playoffs

I'm actually considering participating in our shifts cookie bake off.

Might have to take a stab at macaroons again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back