Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I hear you. I definitely ain't eating food from people I believe to be nasty. My company doesn't do the potlucks too much, when we did I was lucky because a couple of the people I work with are basically amateur chefs so everyone trusted them.

That's true, but we've all seen people that we know give off "nasty" vibes. Like this one cat I work with regularly takes food in the bathroom and eats while he pisses and shits. I wouldn't take a fully wrapped candy bar from that dude.

lol You trust people everyday bro, you just don't acknowledge it.
Oh I know, social contracts and all that.

I've just seen how too many people live, I'm good, man.

But hey, more corn casserole for you, am I right?

jakegyllenhaal-you-the-man.gif

Lol, damn Danny Granger was peeing in White bitches mouths.

I thought I was the only one.

It's so weird how some women approach shit like rap and comedy, which are typically male dominated.

Like she didn't really tell a joke. She basically just said "I was a cum bucket back in the day and here's a hint on the identity of one of the dudes that mutted me out. Isn't that funny?"

So Charles County, MD just took the spot over PG County as America's richest black county. I'm not sure whether that's surprising to me or not.
I never looked at that demographic but it's one of the richest counties in the US. I think it was in the top 25th around when I left. Waldorf and La Plata are pricy

I had to go and look this up bruhhhhhh what was you expecting and what kind of budget did they give youView attachment 961625

View attachment 961626

They just wanted something at a reasonable price that would just allow them to stream. Shit, whenever i went in to meet with them the pastor had found one even cheaper than this and wanted to get it. I think it was like $95.. I had to tell her that this one was better (Based on the reviews that i saw at the time) n she was still asking what the difference was so yea

Life hack, if you cum to fast when fucking, put on a sonic costume next time, then when you cum and she’s upset. You just say..”gotta cum fast”..she’ll laugh and go make you a sandwich and some Oj

They just wanted something at a reasonable price that would just allow them to stream. Shit, whenever i went in to meet with them the pastor had found one even cheaper than this and wanted to get it. I think it was like $95.. I had to tell her that this one was better (Based on the reviews that i saw at the time) n she was still asking what the difference was so yea

lol how and when you gon break it to them they gon need to spend more than 100 for a proper camera and a mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back