Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My work is having its thanksgiving pot luck tomorrow. This menu is very Caucasian like

View attachment 961723

this type of shit is why I'm glad I work at the crib now

my coworkers we're cool when I was in the office, but that don't mean I'm trying to eat everybody food

I always brought the plates and sodas and told the pizza man to go to the back of the building this time, instead of the front

lol

I never really understood the hesitation to eat food from coworkers. At least you know them and can kinda gauge how they might get down in the kitchen. People happily go to restaurants all the time and eat shit prepared by complete strangers. Shit is kinda backwards especially if you have some idea of what goes on in a lot of restaurants, especially the fast food joints.

lol

I never really understood the hesitation to eat food from coworkers. At least you know them and can kinda gauge how they might get down in the kitchen. People happily go to restaurants all the time and eat shit prepared by complete strangers. Shit is kinda backwards especially if you have some idea of what goes on in a lot of restaurants, especially the fast food joints.

maybe I just need some new coworkers becuase the ones I had lol... I'm good

that's true about random cooks at the restaraunts, but at least they're trained on how to prepare food.

the real question is how often the health score is updated

lol

Working with someone doesnt always give you insight into how clean they keep their crib or kitchen.

Their desk at work might be ok but kitchen at home be looking like some nightmare shit @Don Dada posted on here before

maybe I just need some new coworkers becuase the ones I had lol... I'm good

that's true about random cooks at the restaraunts, but at least they're trained on how to prepare food.

the real question is how often the health score is updated

lol I hear you. I definitely ain't eating food from people I believe to be nasty. My company doesn't do the potlucks too much, when we did I was lucky because a couple of the people I work with are basically amateur chefs so everyone trusted them.

Working with someone doesnt always give you insight into how clean they keep their crib or kitchen.

Their desk at work might be ok but kitchen at home be looking like some nightmare shit @Don Dada posted on here before

That's true, but we've all seen people that we know give off "nasty" vibes. Like this one cat I work with regularly takes food in the bathroom and eats while he pisses and shits. I wouldn't take a fully wrapped candy bar from that dude.

You really out here just trusting people. I need to get brave like you.

lol You trust people everyday bro, you just don't acknowledge it.

TV came early. Probably because I complained lol shit is massive. I'm laughing at myself because I need to wait for a friend to come home from work to set this up because I can't do it myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back