Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m giving myself 2 years to cop the big backyard w the pool experts are saying 23-24 should be a buyers markets but there may still be an issue due to low inventory

but the beauty is being comfortable in ur current situation so u don’t feel pressed into copping

True. To be honest, I wasn't even planning on selling and buying when I did. It's just that inventory was so low that I was able to sell my old house as is and get in on a brand new neighborhood. I couldn't really pass that up.

I don't know if I could trust anything experts are saying at this point though. Shit is just too volatile. 23 will come along and we'll have a super variant or something and everything goes out the window.

Trademark attorneys cost too damn much. Lol, 4 racks just file a damn trade mark. I don't trust that Legal Zoom shit.

Shit, I should've became an intellectual property lawyer, sheesh.

Be happy about that 2K for a 3 bedroom

The average price of a studio hovers around $1,924, according to the report. A one-bedroom costs nearly $2,400 a month, while a two-bedroom apartment costs around $3,200 a month in D.C. Three bedroom apartments in the city are going for $3,075 on average.

Yeah, I been done with apartment living; I was looking at houses. Closest I would get to entertaining an apartment was a couple of townhouses I looked at. We've been in this apartment for just over 3 years and in that time we've had entirely too many issues with our neighbors above and next to us not to mention the miscreants living in the complex to ever want to live in an apartment ever again.

And, I know "it's DC" and alladat, but ain't no way in hell I'd ever consider living somewhere with rent prices like that for an apartment. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuck that. Over in my moms' subdivision there's a nice 3 bed/2.5 bath crib, 1800 sq/ft with a basement and a decent sized yard going for $2600 a month, which is entirely too goddamned expensive but still better than over $3k for an apartment.

Yeah, I been done with apartment living; I was looking at houses. Closest I would get to entertaining an apartment was a couple of townhouses I looked at. We've been in this apartment for just over 3 years and in that time we've had entirely too many issues with our neighbors above and next to us not to mention the miscreants living in the complex to ever want to live in an apartment ever again.

And, I know "it's DC" and alladat, but ain't no way in hell I'd ever consider living somewhere with rent prices like that for an apartment. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuck that. Over in my moms' subdivision there's a nice 3 bed/2.5 bath crib, 1800 sq/ft with a basement and a decent sized yard going for $2600 a month, which is entirely too goddamned expensive but still better than over $3k for an apartment.

I was just talking shit but a new 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse with a garage where I grew up going for 775K.

2 days a week when I come into the office I walk by a homeless encampment with at minimum 30 tents in this park that is 2 blocks from the white house. DC is fucked up if you ain't making no real money, already living here or can't get into any home buyer programs. Most people are priced out

What yall niggas kno bout them Sprinkle Spangles back in the day?

View attachment 957757

giphy.gif

My Chicago niggas we calling cultural appropriation here?

My niece mad I told her I booked my trip to Tokyo and didn't include her. I been trying to go out there since got damn COVID hit and she be busy

I told her I'ma go visit my side family and she said, "You better not have any half Asian kids we don't know about. We all we got it."

I said, " I probably got at least a confirmed two and four maybes."

She started laughing and then was like, "You joking right..."

I said, "Children are like stock, you gotta diversify and some you manage hands on and others you leave alone to be managed by more capable people."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back