Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These side-by-side Tik Tok reaction videos gotta be the laziest shit I've ever seen. You ain't got the creativity to make content of your own to create so you sit there with someone else's shit running while you point, make stupid ass faces, and nod your head.

Tik Tok is the worst shit.
There are youtube reaction videos. I wouldn't care except when I'm looking for something and click on a reaction video of it by accident

A serious but not so serious question I am about to ask and really want to know your answer

don’t lie

okay

here it is

Did you have or know someone that had a TREE HOUSE as a child?

I always wanted one or wish I knew someone with one. You always see them in old 90s movies and sitcoms as a kid.
There was a treehouse in the backyard like 4 houses away from me

i seen it and I wanna say I tried to climb to get into it once but I was like nah I’m cool

It’s cool as hell to have a spot like that in a fuckin tree but dangerous as hell lol

When you pause the game a nigga wanted to spit a verse Lololololol

Had to search for it, this one was a banger, too.

Smh, thinking about the 90s, again...

View attachment 948219

Bruh BG sampled a song from this shit on one of his projects after he fell out with Wayne n them.

I been searching for the shit for years n still haven't found it

I thought I was good at that shit. I played one on one against this dude in college that knew it so well he'd kill your ass then beat you to the respawn point and kill you again before you could even do anything. I mean he got the first kill on me an was like "Go ahead and sit your controller down. This'll only take a minute."

@King Freeman these niggas at amazon tried to get me. Order a 20 pack of some shit and got ONE.

They wouldnt let me request a refund online talkin bout shit is non refundable until I got them on the phone.

Full refund incoming now.. and they did very little confirmation 😬

I aint gon abuse the shit like some people but I see how you got caught up ma nigga lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back