Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This video was way funnier to me than it should be.

I was dying with the little skip and then reload with dude depressed and kicking rocks like "I can't even harass niggers the way I want to anymore."

I swear some of these white people need to take a mandatory course on how not to be a shitty human being with the course material made up of videos like this.

I feel bad for these Just Stop Oil protestors, going around this civil disobedience shit, desperately trying to get the world to give a fuck about climate change to actually do something about it.

Everyone heard about climate change, some think it's bullshit, others know it's not bullshit but hope they'll die before they experience the brunt of it. Their kids and grandkids will have to deal with it, they won't lol.

People under 25 are gonna be the inheritors of the death, destruction and degradation of the environment. They are gonna look back and ask why nobody did anything lol as the world burns down.

They are gonna find out how selfish and nihilistic their parents and grandparents were. A world destroying event on the horizon and people lived like that wasn't the case lol. People still popping out babies and shit.

Last edited:
I feel bad for these Just Stop Oil protestors, going around this civil disobedience shit, desperately trying to get the world to give a fuck about climate change to actually do something about it.

Everyone heard about climate change, some think it's bullshit, others know it's not bullshit but hope they'll die before they experience the brunt of it. Their kids and grandkids will have to deal with it, they won't lol.

People under 25 are gonna be the inheritors of the death, destruction and degradation of the environment. They are look back and ask why nobody did anything lol as the world burns down.

They are gonna find out how selfish and nihilistic their parents and grandparents were. A world destroying event on the horizon and people lived like that wasn't the case lol. People still popping out babies and shit.

Bruh, I don't think people really understand how fucked up the whole oil, natural gas, coal, etc... industry is and how much they set the world back. Like people really think electric cars and solar panels just popped up. The first electric car was made in 1890. We all could have been riding around in electric cars saving the environment decades ago, but the oil industry squashed that. Jimmy Carter put solar panels on the White House in 1979. Once again these old fashioned energy companies are what stifled that industry.

Skip to today, and solar panel technology is at a point, where everybody could literally get them on their homes and produce more than enough of their own energy. So those companies are out there lobbying the government to get them to stop that from happening. Where I live there is an artificial limit on how many people in the area can even get them, and the whole reason for that is because the energy companies don't want to become obsolete.

Bruh, I don't think people really understand how fucked up the whole oil, natural gas, coal, etc... industry is and how much they set the world back. Like people really think electric cars and solar panels just popped up. The first electric car was made in 1890. We all could have been riding around in electric cars saving the environment decades ago, but the oil industry squashed that. Jimmy Carter put solar panels on the White House in 1979. Once again these old fashioned energy companies are what stifled that industry.

Skip to today, and solar panel technology is at a point, where everybody could literally get them on their homes and produce more than enough of their own energy. So those companies are out there lobbying the government to get them to stop that from happening. Where I live there is an artificial limit on how many people in the area can even get them, and the whole reason for that is because the energy companies don't want to become obsolete.

That's how everything works. That's why capitalism is a stupid economic system pass a certain point.

That's why economics 101 classes are nothing but dangerous propoganda, convincing people that the economy bounded by supply and demand, not institutions intentionally setting markets and shit.

All the modern problems we have, like climate change, obesity, surburban sprawl, tech monopolies, and shit was created by institutions seeking profit and political control.

Now they got it and we and I mean as everyday people can't do shit about it. Because this shit is out of the hands of politicians and governments. As long as politicians use corporate money to fund campaigns, we are fucked.

Other than a revolution, only thing we can do is sit here and wait to die.

Lol, in 2022 abortion became a key political issue in the US. Florida is gonna be under water in like 20 years.

Humans had a nice run.

A serious but not so serious question I am about to ask and really want to know your answer

don’t lie

okay

here it is

Did you have or know someone that had a TREE HOUSE as a child?

I always wanted one or wish I knew someone with one. You always see them in old 90s movies and sitcoms as a kid.

So there's a company called HereAfter that creates digital clones of dead people.

They interview the persons before they die, copy their voice and shit via AI/Machine learning bullshit.

Basically the human race has become soft as shit.

Everything dies. Everyone is gonna die. It's a good thing. It's part of becoming a mature human being. Acknowledging death, making peace with it and moving on.

What lol kind of person you have to be to talk to digital voice clone? It's basically a Google Assistant with your dead parents voice.

Death should be an inspirational and aspirational force, that transforms the living. Each death is a reminder to be a force in the world. Death is a savior for the weary when they decide they had enough of life's challenges.

It's not something to fear and incessantly try to avoid. Avoiding death is a disservice to the living and the dead.

Goofy shit.

A serious but not so serious question I am about to ask and really want to know your answer

don’t lie

okay

here it is

I always wanted one or wish I knew someone with one. You always see them in old 90s movies and sitcoms as a kid.
Knew someone that had a tree house. It was pretty detailed and high up

don’t lie

okay

here it is

shit, I came up in the hood. Nooooooooooobody I knew had a treehouse.

So there's a company called HereAfter that creates digital clones of dead people.

They interview the persons before they die, copy their voice and shit via AI/Machine learning bullshit.

Basically the human race has become soft as shit.

Everything dies. Everyone is gonna die. It's a good thing. It's part of becoming a mature human being. Acknowledging death, making peace with it and moving on.

What lol kind of person you have to be to talk to digital voice clone? It's basically a Google Assistant with your dead parents voice.

Death should be an inspirational and aspirational force, that transforms the living. Each death is a reminder to be a force in the world. Death is a savior for the weary when they decide they had enough of life's challenges.

It's not something to fear and incessantly try to avoid. Avoiding death is a disservice to the living and the dead.

Goofy shit.

Black Mirror shit

don’t lie

okay

here it is

We stole some lumber and shit from a construction site and tried. Failed miserably. Turns out a floor sides and a roof ain't all it is to it

And the one suitable tree was also the local stash spot. Got beat up and ran off twice before they let us have that damn tree.

We stole some lumber and shit from a construction site and tried. Failed miserably. Turns out a floor sides and a roof ain't all it is to it

And the one suitable tree was also the local stash spot. Got beat up and ran off twice before they let us have that damn tree.
No wonder you ran from the city, getting bullied out of your tree fort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back