Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's more. That's just part of it.

But all in all...that nigga want a relationship wit his daddy. We dunno the full scope of if they tried to have one or not. But you can tell he's yearning for that. Bruh grown azzz 26yo and cryin about child support. Really bruh?

Just come on out and say you miss ya daddy bruh. He misses him too b/c he's just as petty as his son. Lol
50 had tried in the past before it reached the point of no return. 50 came to their house and his son wouldn't let him in. 50 happened to go to a store and his son was there and the kid ignored him and left.

It's only so many times you try and make it work before you just say fuck it.

When I look at this fast paced, stimulation indulging culture that can barely pay attention to anything over 60 seconds without boredom and severe anxiety. And is in constant need of a dopamine rush from smart phones, social media, videos, information that does not need to be deeply sought out but instead is quickly digested. As well as the drugs being consumed for mental stimulation or retardation….I can only imagine the cases of ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease that may, or will be the result of this in the coming future and next generation of kids and adults.

Adhd don’t come from those things. Your brain makes you have adhd before those things became an issue.

Adhd don’t come from those things. Your brain makes you have adhd before those things became an issue.

ADHD can develop in early adulthood

Some people have “masked” symptoms that worsen due to environment and upbringing.

The point I’m making is that cases will get worse due to environmental conditions

Just migrants who were dropped off by the Greyhound station here

they don’t even have coats on …….little kids on the side walk wrapped up in blankets

Shit sad as fuck

and the police out there questioning them Smmfh

50 had tried in the past before it reached the point of no return. 50 came to their house and his son wouldn't let him in. 50 happened to go to a store and his son was there and the kid ignored him and left.

It's only so many times you try and make it work before you just say fuck it.

Na, if that’s my seed, I’ma give him infinite chances prolly. Especially at that age.

But I can totally understand people washing their hands of the situation. Especially a nigga like 50.

Na, if that’s my seed, I’ma give him infinite chances prolly. Especially at that age.

But I can totally understand people washing their hands of the situation. Especially a nigga like 50.

Couldn't be me.

I mean I'd leave the door open for him to come initiate a relationship. But I'm not about go out there, and drag him thru that door to do it.

Bruh a grown azzz man. If I've done all I could to make it right b/t us...and all you giving me is your azzz to kiss...fucc that.

When you finally man up...grow up...and wanna have that father & son ADULT conversation...holla at me. Until then...I gotta focus on raising your lil brother.

Couldn't be me.

I mean I'd leave the door open for him to come initiate a relationship. But I'm not about go out there, and drag him thru that door to do it.

Bruh a grown azzz man. If I've done all I could to make it right b/t us...and all you giving me is your azzz to kiss...fucc that.

When you finally man up...grow up...and wanna have that father & son ADULT conversation...holla at me. Until then...I gotta focus on raising your lil brother.
Couldn't even do it then, this dumb ass boy posting pictures with the family who tried to get his father killed. That right there is unforgivable, I would never speak to that fuck nigga again

I wouldn’t say 50 hates his son to the point of no remorse he’s just had enough of trying to have a relationship with him when pushed to that point

Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if 50 reconciles with him eventually no matter what he says . They’re both masters at trolling

Couldn't even do it then, this dumb ass boy posting pictures with the family who tried to get his father killed. That right there is unforgivable, I would never speak to that fuck nigga again

Forgot about that shyt. I mean I can slightly understand.

If both he and Supreme's son had the mindframe of "the beef b/t our dads is THEIR problem...not ours. We don't have any issues b/t us"...then ok.

But ehh...I dunno if could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back