Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he and Yb release music like their lives depended on it and their fans eat that shit up, I don't get it. I try to listen, but it all blurs together. All the same shit.

These drill rappers get on my nerves too

My young nephew was talking about some rapper from the Bronx named Sha Ek

Listened to this shit and my ears started bleeding.….I am a certified OLD NIGGA

These drill rappers get on my nerves too

My young nephew was talking about some rapper from the Bronx named Sha Ek

Listened to this shit and my ears started bleeding.….I am a certified OLD NIGGA

Lol, my little cousin actually told me about that dude the other day, too. Truth be told I didn't hate the shit, but listening to the song you linked and the song I initially heard, they sound like the same shit.

How are rappers getting away with this? And you tell their fans this, they will look at you crazy.

Lol, my little cousin actually told me about that dude the other day, too. Truth be told I didn't hate the shit, but listening to the song you linked and the song I initially heard, they sound like the same shit.

How are rappers getting away with this? And you tell their fans this, they will look at you crazy.

Lol a homie i know coming up manages him

38fhlw.jpg

DASH_720.mp4

A woman who chooses to marry a man because he’s financially secure DOES NOT make her a gold digger

Would you want your daughter marrying a man who’s lazy and wants to do nothing but play videos games and leech off of his grandma?

I saw the video his punk azzz son made. He look just like his daddy tho. But anyway.

If he wanna get mad at someone for $6700/mo child support...then look no further at his own mama. SHE is the one who he needs to direct all that energy to. She fucc'd that up.

Let me iterate the story again...

From all accounts I've read...50 pretty much gave her open access to his accountant for money. Bruh wasn't even on child support. But then she got greedy. So it was 50 who decided put himself on child support. I think to help keep the payments consistent each month. Even when he did that...he was still giving her a lot of money.

But that greed again showed up. In her eyes the amount STILL wasn't good enough. She wanted 50k if I'm not mistaken. 50 was like hell naw, and they went to court. Judge then saw how much 50 was giving her when he put himself on child support. Judge agreed that was a suitable amount. Again...she wanted more. So...the judge denied her request. Got rid of the amount 50 was giving her. Instead...dropped the payments all the way down to $6700. Which I think, was the required child support amount b/c of his financial status at that time.

So if his son wanna cry about gettin 6700/mo...then he needs to blame his MAMA for fuccin up da bag. You know you a spoiled muthafucca when you actually believe 6700 isn't enough to support a child.

Bruh I really don’t think it has anything to do with child support at all.

Of course it's more. That's just part of it.

But all in all...that nigga want a relationship wit his daddy. We dunno the full scope of if they tried to have one or not. But you can tell he's yearning for that. Bruh grown azzz 26yo and cryin about child support. Really bruh?

Just come on out and say you miss ya daddy bruh. He misses him too b/c he's just as petty as his son. Lol

Of course it's more. That's just part of it.

But all in all...that nigga want a relationship wit his daddy. We dunno the full scope of if they tried to have one or not. But you can tell he's yearning for that. Bruh grown azzz 26yo and cryin about child support. Really bruh?

Just come on out and say you miss ya daddy bruh. He misses him too b/c he's just as petty as his son. Lol

That’s the issue them niggas need therapy and won’t do it. 50 just got more influence so it easier for him to fry his son all the time. Just couldn’t be me it’s fathers with way less money who don’t have this fucked yo shit going on.

That’s the issue them niggas need therapy and won’t do it. 50 just got more influence so it easier for him to fry his son all the time. Just couldn’t be me it’s fathers with way less money who don’t have this fucked yo shit going on.

You gotta also put blame on his mama too. B/c its obvious that negative energy she has toward 50...she injected that into their son.

That "ya daddy ain't shyt. He don't love you. You see how he treats us" type deal. Add to their son witnessing their battles.

Last edited:
Pokemon single handily saved the gameboy.

It was dying before that. The original gameboy.
I had like 2 games. Zelda and a wwf game. Left my zelda game in my pocket and it got washed in the washer machine. That joint started having amnesia. I could play the game but I couldn't save anything. Imagine play zelda and cant save.

Pokemon moved game boy units and made people brush off their game boy. Then they dropped game boy color

When I look at this fast paced, stimulation indulging culture that can barely pay attention to anything over 60 seconds without boredom and severe anxiety. And is in constant need of a dopamine rush from smart phones, social media, videos, information that does not need to be deeply sought out but instead is quickly digested. As well as the drugs being consumed for mental stimulation or retardation….I can only imagine the cases of ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease that may, or will be the result of this in the coming future and next generation of kids and adults.

What a morning!!! Went to the shop to get an oil change and to check the air pressure on one of my tires. As they pulled out the car when they were done, I noticed the donut at the same place where I was having problems with the one tire. Come to find out, the person that worked on my car fucked up patching the tire up. The assistant manager was pissed. So now they are out of at least $200 because he didn’t charge me for the oil change, the patch, and now a new tire.

What a morning!!! Went to the shop to get an oil change and to check the air pressure on one of my tires. As they pulled out the car when they were done, I noticed the donut at the same place where I was having problems with the one tire. Come to find out, the person that worked on my car fucked up patching the tire up. The assistant manager was pissed. So now they are out of at least $200 because he didn’t charge me for the oil change, the patch, and now a new tire.

WON'T HE DO IT! AMEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back