Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor says I need about 2 weeks of recovery
While these nurses is loving me
Saying the best part of their day is my half

I was tryna explain this shit to my son at the county fair ... Shit was way more vicious when I was little. I got knocked into a whole nap on one of these shits in the 80's

I rode that shit back in the 70's and early 80's, it simply didn't get that much speed going. This shit here launchin' niggas into orbit... or at least to the next county over. One of them vids I posted showed how it used to be, nice and tame. This shit here like they got done building it and then sprayed Pam all over it or something.

I was tryna explain this shit to my son at the county fair ... Shit was way more vicious when I was little. I got knocked into a whole nap on one of these shits in the 80's

The 80s was just different. I remember at like 8 or 9 back then I could have breakfast with the fan on a Saturday morning and then just disappear until dinner and it was ok. My kids could never do that and I don't even think they'd want to.

LMAO @ these punk ass kids talmbout "gravity hurts".

All my old school Jersey heads know about Action Park. We left blood sweat and tears in that bitch and never once alerted the media.
Bruh they shut that shit down cuz that lol.. tall niggas lost lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back