Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some beef bbq ribs!

Full Plate! Not plate like we eat off of but the three to four bone cryovac jam. I used to get those for like 30 bucks each in Bedstuy when all the hipsters were paying 90 bucks for half a dry brisket. The Koreans making Kalbi ruined the beef rib game for me. I was living like Fred Flintstone every summer.

Nah - I did my googles and I'm not crazy

Ohhhhh. I see what you mean. Na I legit thought you meant that the girl in the logo was a black girl. Like an entire different person. Not the normal logo with dark skin.

But yeah. I stand corrected.

Ohhhhh. I see what you mean. Na I legit thought you meant that the girl in the logo was a black girl. Like an entire different person. Not the normal logo with dark skin.

But yeah. I stand corrected.

Hey in all fairness when I was growing up I really thought they were like "hey let's give these little darkies a Wendy they can relate to". When In all actuality it was just the sun reminding them how this shit actually works.

B7D06389-942B-488D-BED3-F1568BFF2A3C.jpeg

Finally done with the Wall of Black Power.

I hung all these on my dolo in our living room.

Shout out to my wife, and to my sister-in-love (yes, the one married to Mr. R) for three of these pics of her own photography (the old woman, the lady in front of the flag and the woman with the newspaper), and for both of them giving us the BLM pic as a gift.

Last edited:
This show City on the Hill is ridiculous.

A racist ass corrupt cop that fucking hoes.

Thugs running up in the church with no mask, killing dude.

Crackers robbing armoured cars.

Just weird shit.

Bitch got out of her cuffs, grabbed the rifle in the front of the cruiser, shot a guy, I believe shot a cop, and was taken alive after a 6 hr standoff

This show City on the Hill is ridiculous.

A racist ass corrupt cop that fucking hoes.

Thugs running up in the church with no mask, killing dude.

Crackers robbing armoured cars.

Just weird shit.

Was that a documentary? Trying to find the weird part.

That guy getting locked up for that late murder made me think

Would you rather go to jail for 30 years at 50 or get locked up at 20 and be in there until you’re 50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back