Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, had to laugh at this. I think anything outside of pg county is far, lol. But traffic is what makes things bad for me.

Shit damn near everything outside the city is far to me. Back in the day had a chick that lived in Bowie close to Laurel. I told her you live too far this ain't going to be no regular thing.

You gotta think folks who live in the city could be uptown and say "I'm bout to go over south" or "I'm bout go to down the west" meaning they going somewhere over southeast or to southwest but makes it seem far cause of how it said.

Shit damn near everything outside the city is far to me. Back in the day had a chick that lived in Bowie close to Laurel. I told her you live too far this ain't going to be no regular thing.

You gotta think folks who live in the city could be uptown and say "I'm bout to go over south" or "I'm bout go to down the west" meaning they going somewhere over southeast or to southwest but makes it seem far cause of how it said.
I am not far from DC at all. I just dont like driving through the city. The traffic and constant lights be making the trip longer than needed. I usually just take the metro into DC if I m meeting people out there for a long period of time.

This shot stupid man. I know folks love this dude but that shit stupid. Wtf grow up thinking going to jail made you a real man. Like even in the 80s that shit couldn’t been that common that mindset. And NBA youngboy probably got hella suburban fans who don’t do jail Abd just sign some shit.

I am not far from DC at all. I just dont like driving through the city. The traffic and constant lights be making the trip longer than needed. I usually just take the metro into DC if I m meeting people out there for a long period of time.

FUCK the train!!! I ain't caught that shit in damn near 6 years.

Gotta learn the sides that only got stop signs or the lights are actually timed right where all the greens line up and you get a nice distance in a short period of time.

This shot stupid man. I know folks love this dude but that shit stupid. Wtf grow up thinking going to jail made you a real man. Like even in the 80s that shit couldn’t been that common that mindset. And NBA youngboy probably got hella suburban fans who don’t do jail Abd just sign some shit.

It's like he said, if you were really in the streets like that, jail was a way to show the OG's you really 'bout it. While it wasn't a common mindset to have it was certainly present in some hoods.

Fam I could drop 20 songs from 20 of the top hiphop influencers that echo this sentiment.

Fam I could drop 20 songs from 20 of the top hiphop influencers that echo this sentiment.

Ok bro all I’m saying is niggas viewed jail as an inconvenience like yea when they get out they gonna brag about going through a tough situation and surviving. But I never held a conversation with a nigga who said jail make you man.

Ok bro all I’m saying is niggas viewed jail as an inconvenience like yea when they get out they gonna brag about going through a tough situation and surviving. But I never held a conversation with a nigga who said jail make you man.

That's cause you wasn't in the streets like that.

So the streets is dumb because if that’s common that ahit shoulda been done

Only dumb ass gang banger hood boogers think going to prison made you a man, since that's how you earn your stripes and rank. Going to jail is like going to war. All the big time gang leaders are in prison. They ain't outside.

Back in my day, we didn't have gangs like that so going to prison wasn't anything worth being proud of.

It just meant you was a shitty criminal.

I seen the it on TikTok and posted on here but it’s still funny that Captain America said we don’t trade lives by not killing Vision to destroy the stone but instead asked T’Challa to make thousands of Wakanda soldiers to lay their life down while they try and get the stone from vision without killing him.

Bruh said that’s because Cap don’t view Africans as people Lololololol. That part had me rolling

Only dumb ass gang banger hood boogers think going to prison made you a man, since that's how you earn your stripes and rank. Going to jail is like going to war. All the big time gang leaders are in prison. They ain't outside.

Back in my day, we didn't have gangs like that so going to prison wasn't anything worth being proud of.

It just meant you was a shitty criminal.

And that's what Charleston White was gettin' at: If you really about that criminal life you talk about in the music, and you really out there in them streets like that, then these young rappers gettin' knocked and doing numbers should already know that's part of the deal. They should expect to be sat down for some years and just take it like a man 'cause that the life you portraying in your music and on social media. The folks signing petitions and alladat ain't a part of that life so it's foreign to them so they like "Free Such-and-Such!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back