Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there’s a video on YouTube that shows how to Hotwire Hyundai and Kia cars with USB cords, and it turned into a TikTok challenge…

Last edited:
Apparently there’s a video on YouTube that shows how to Hotwire Hyundai and Kia cars with USB cords, and it turned into a TikTok challenge…

As the theft trend spreads, CMPD detectives reached out to the Milwaukee Police Department for prevention tips, Balamucki said. One tip was to encourage car owners to lock their steering wheels using a physical barrier — a club, a rod or bat.
Lol I haven't seen anyone using a steering wheel lock in years

bbc95c7afee321f4f9e2159a1c68efbf56985d15.jpg

😐

bruhs committing felonies over liquor to probably resell and make a couple hundred between them lol

So then that position is worthless and should eliminated?

No one hired him with that in mind. 3 niggas don't pull up masked up running you for the stock everyday. It's not a regular occurrence. He's there to deter petty theft, vagrants and underaged buyers. Tf.

Reactions: Dwayne
No one hired him with that in mind. 3 niggas don't pull up masked up running you for the stock everyday. It's not a regular occurrence. He's there to deter petty theft, vagrants and underaged buyers. Tf.
Well now they know they can return anytime supply gets low

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
My son joins 6th grade this year, teacher meet day today

just left it..

His 3rd period teacher was coming on to me hard..same time she told me she just got married, was too touchy feely and invading my personal space

His first period language arts teacher is a black woman that…with a straight face, told me they were going to read a book called “tight” and then went on to explain to me that tight was used not like the word tight, but as inner city slang. Hand to god, a black women explained to me that tight was inner city slang. She spoke very proper

The principal is a short I go to the gym in the morning and night and pound white claws at the bar, type young white guy.

My daughters guitar teacher comes off as pedo, so much so his partner who teaches with him kept looking at me to see if I was gone spazz, think dude from everyone hates Chris and abbot elementary. It felt like I was in a scene on a show..

the shit was mad unorganized, no one had answers..that shit tottally wasted my time

• Ether
Reactions: Duwop

Status
Not open for further replies.