Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol oh I see they got these for men too..
Shit used to be all women, that’s my gripe with reddit. Subs are created that are clearly meant for female participation only and dudes start posting their shit. No guy here wants to see that shit and odds are no woman here wants to see that shit. For a moment, when dudes posted on that sub they were clapped on sight, but a lot of the women there are liberal and made a fuss so now dudes be posting. Not a lot tho..

There was this one black chick on there that dudes was buying her dem shits, then she would post a video using em. Shorty had 50 in a month.

@Northside7 @Lion_Heart @Sion @King Freeman did any of yall attend those festivals over the weekend

Nah. I was supposed to do the burna boy security but signals got crossed. Was originally told it was for rolling loud then got called last minute this weekend for that Markham fairgrounds shit and the money wasn't what I was told it was gonna be or enough to make me bail on the gig I was already at last minute.

Glad i wasn't in the middle of all that bullshit tho. City was looking maud. 😂

@Sony Montana you foul as fuck. Posting that chick on here like that. You wanted niggas to co-sign your dislike of a natural woman's body. 😒

You too cheap to pay for the view you getting and then gonna talk about shorty body. It was free, click off or go browse elsewhere. But for you to take pictures knowing you ain't fucking with her body is corny asf.

All yall posters that do the same shit is wack as fuck too. Nasty lustfull just wanna get rub and a nut niggas.

200 (2).gif

IQi2.gif

Yall niggas don't deserve to have a penis

theon-greyjoy-game-thrones.jpg

Last edited:
@Sony Montana you foul as fuck. Posting that chick on here like that. You wanted niggas to co-sign your dislike of a natural woman's body. 😒

You too cheap to pay for the view you getting and then gonna talk about shorty body. It was free, click off or go browse elsewhere. But for you to take pictures knowing you ain't fucking with her body is corny asf.

All yall posters that do the same shit is wack ass fuck too. Nasty lustfull just wanna get rub and a nut niggas.

View attachment 902355

View attachment 902356

Yall niggas don't deserve to have a penis

View attachment 902362
I had no real issue with her I just was taken aback is all

didn’t expect that

this ain’t no different from women not liking a guy as much when he reveals he’s balding or when he’s really 5’8

I had no real issue with her I just was taken aback is all

didn’t expect that

this ain’t no different from women not liking a guy as much when he reveals he’s balding or when he’s really 5’8

You ain't seen long titties before my nigga? You been browsing for years my nigga....you seen breast like hers before

Was she suppose to give a warning first?

Ahhh okay so quick story..I was doing my thug thizzle on the sexy chat…you know…lurking like..

and I saw this chick and I was like hmm she looks kinda cute…

then like 2 mins later she takes the shirt off and is like

I’ll be honest man it kinda took me outta it…I didn’t expect that
You trying to get that money back off that onlyfans subscription?

Ahhh okay so quick story..I was doing my thug thizzle on the sexy chat…you know…lurking like..

and I saw this chick and I was like hmm she looks kinda cute…

then like 2 mins later she takes the shirt off and is like

I’ll be honest man it kinda took me outta it…I didn’t expect that
I'm catching up but is your marriage on the rocks or something?

The young woman that was dating that young rapper king von was on a podcast and said that she wouldn’t date a guy that doesn’t have a gun. Cause how she gone date a guy that’s already lacking.

As a grown as man, I know this young lady is ignorant and that’s a foolish statement. But as a young man..it would’ve been gospel. Our music, our Culture, our communities do not..do not tell the truth about what It means to be a black man in America.

They instill fear, resistance, rejection,.. seen a kid the other day on a podcast with 3 whole adults. He said why work when I can wait till you get paid and rob you. All three of them laughed like it was funny. Swear to gawd bruh..I get so sick of this shit
But when i say we as a people need to do better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back