Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah this was xhamsterlive

site been having me in a chokehold which is why I avoided that screen time thread
Yoooooo..bro, I used to have some one on one action wit a few ladies. And they was all different so i was even more enticed that the experience was unique with each of em. But that was regular dm stuff..my shit been dry for months tho..got ghost by them all.

That x hamster live been calling me but shit intimidates me for some reason

Yoooooo..bro, I used to have some one on one action wit a few ladies. And they was all different so i was even more enticed that the experience was unique with each of em. But that was regular dm stuff..my shit been dry for months tho..got ghost by them all.

That x hamster live been calling me but shit intimidates me for some reason
Nah I don’t have 1 on 1s or private shows or anything (not paying)

i just hang out for the free browsing

Shit is good until I be beating myself like I owe myself money then I look and she went private…

26052842-7429-42A3-8DEC-86FE7DCAC582.jpeg

Speaking of Jeff Axel Da Blackman... not this just one day after you were cracking jokes about him being on his deathbed.

I might have to delete my last post if this dude knows voodoo.
I somewhat took it personal because I went through hell last week, but I don’t have beef with anyone on the site no matter how my posts come off

Ahhh okay so quick story..I was doing my thug thizzle on the sexy chat…you know…lurking like..

and I saw this chick and I was like hmm she looks kinda cute…

then like 2 mins later she takes the shirt off and is like

I’ll be honest man it kinda took me outta it…I didn’t expect that
She's cute, but yeah, those titties are unfortunate for her age. Nevertheless...

R.gif

Nah I don’t have 1 on 1s or private shows or anything (not paying)

i just hang out for the free browsing

Shit is good until I be beating myself like I owe myself money then I look and she went private…

View attachment 902314
Dead at a dude paying to make other dudes go away. That’s like putting 100 dollars on the dresser so all the other dudes leave the gangbang

I saw a foreign white woman put a 16 inch dildo in her that was thicker than my PS5 like it was nothing for the free

I’m never paying
Man …it should not be so impossible to find a woman that just wants to do this virtual shit. Like..I’m good wit just doing virtual withchu, you ain’t gotta call, we ain’t gotta chat, we ain’t gotta see each other. Meet me in da dms or FaceTime round 11 every now and then. Shits no fun, they all want a actual man now

But yo..you should check out the “BadDragon” sub Reddit on Reddit. Shit ain’t even fap materials..shits interesting tho

Man …it should not be so impossible to find a woman that just wants to do this virtual shit. Like..I’m good wit just doing virtual withchu, you ain’t gotta call, we ain’t gotta chat, we ain’t gotta see each other. Meet me in da dms or FaceTime round 11 every now and then. Shits no fun, they all want a actual man now

But yo..you should check out the “BadDragon” sub Reddit on Reddit. Shit ain’t even fap materials..shits interesting tho
Lmao why I go to that sub Reddit and saw the exact dildo she used

And for what you want you gotta pay for unfortunately unless you find some random woman that knows she not gonna see you from like social media

“BadDragon”
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

That shit is grotesque, like you said, it's interesting, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back