Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I moved to Norfolk I heard gunshots consistently, people rarely called the police. I remember there was a shootout around my the corner, 21 shots at 10AM, the news came out and I was ducking with my fiancé cuz bullets were going through the stop signs. And I never called the police and never will
That’s unfortunate. I want better for you brother.

None of my business, if they ain’t get it in my neighborhood they woulda got it somewhere else in the area. Not my job to rat and do the incompetent pigs job for em
lol word but you understand if you ignore it, then it can’t get any better right?

“Yo they selling drugs and shooting outside of 422 Terrace st”

*hangs up*

Get them animals off the streets

When I moved to Norfolk I heard gunshots consistently, people rarely called the police. I remember there was a shootout around my the corner, 21 shots at 10AM, the news came out and I was ducking with my fiancé cuz bullets were going through the stop signs. And I never called the police and never will
Nigga would rather duck in a bath tub then call the police so it don’t happen again lol

then a few hours later watch a Boston Celtics game like shit is sweet lmao

lol word but you understand if you ignore it, then it can’t get any better right?

“Yo they selling drugs and shooting outside of 422 Terrace st”

*hangs up*

Get them animals off the streets
They can patrol through the neighborhoods, it’s not my job to let them know what’s going on

They can collaborate with the police if they want to I ain’t on that crime stoppers shit
I feel you to a certain extent..at the same time, in a drastic situation. I’m witnessing a old lady get abused or robbed, or a female neighbor get abused or robbed, or a child. I ain’t involving myself, I ain’t Superman..I ain’t no hero. Same time, I’m calling the cops.

Cause, if the cops can stop it and lock up the offender,..but someone else called and I see shorty a couple days later wit her shit busted open and all I did was go “ima mind my business” I’d feel more like a sucka for being that way than I’d feel calling the cops.

I understand where the sentiment comes from..all that cowboy shit don’t matter in the court room tho, you don’t get special treatment for “handling yo bidness” judicial system don’t give a fuck about “real niggaz”..I’m calling them folk

I feel you to a certain extent..at the same time, in a drastic situation. I’m witnessing a old lady get abused or robbed, or a female neighbor get abused or robbed, or a child. I ain’t involving myself, I ain’t Superman..I ain’t no hero. Same time, I’m calling the cops.

Cause, if the cops can stop it and lock up the offender,..but someone else called and I see shorty a couple days later wit her shit busted open and all I did was go “ima mind my business” I’d feel more like a sucka for being that way than I’d feel calling the cops.

I understand where the sentiment comes from..all that cowboy shit don’t matter in the court room tho, you don’t get special treatment for “handling yo bidness” judicial system don’t give a fuck about “real niggaz”..I’m calling them folk
I don’t feel any type of way I’m not going out of my way to call a corrupt system that ain’t gonna do shit. Iont give a fuck about special treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back