Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s shit like..someone who was neglected as a child that always wanted attention. Now is getting the attention, and it was well received until they came to the realization that they can’t turn the attention off. And the attention isn’t even for who they feel like they are, it’s because of their appearance. So they feel like if they destroy the thing about them that is loved. They can break the spell of attention. They can be themselves, they can turn it off. But all it does is bring even more attention, and now even more negative attention. Which is a stronger attention than good attention. She needs a break and doesn’t have the ability to either communicate it, or the care of those around her to take her need for a break seriously.

Member when Will Smith daughter cut her hair off so she couldn’t do the whip my hair tour, Britney Spears shaving off her hair, Justin Beiber giving himself a pedo mustasche?…same thing.

Or Or....she just wanted to cut her hair. The attention thing makes sense..but by the way she move this is regular behavior for her. She mentioned that she never liked the feeling of hair. At one point she talks about how she don't like "black ppl hair" and she half black...so I feel like it could be some self hate shit...but I am bias a lil 🤣

Or Or....she just wanted to cut her hair. The attention thing makes sense..but by the way she move this is regular behavior for her. She mentioned that she never liked the feeling of hair. At one point she talks about how she don't like "black ppl hair" and she half black...so I feel like it could be some self hate shit...but I am bias a lil 🤣
All of that could be true if she had done it before at some point. She’s had moments before earlier where she clearly wanted off the fame carousel. She had a cameo in the show Dave which for me I think she agreed to do because it was a very accurate portrayal of her life. Chick went from nobody to somebody, overnight..from an audience that was in on the joke, to an audience that takes her dead serious. She’s having a cognitive break down.

I wonder what makes STD numbers higher from place to place though.

Like if they did mandatory STD testing at jobs and offered free care for the ones that were curable would it help? These just the numbers of people who reported it.

Or is just alot of nasty ppl infecting everyone on purpose. I remember stories of people infecting 100's of ppl on purpose
@TonyDubbz ..this how they do in NC, right?

So..today while I was out, I came to an intersection at about 11am. There’s usually a dude that is panhandling at that intersection. Someone had bought some burger king and put it on the ground near the spot where he panhandles, still in the bag..taped up and shit. On the bag, they wrote..”god bless you”

And all I could think was..”them gentrification whites have arrived in this neighborhood”

Cause I know ain’t no black people did that shit, no of the Latino people did that shit, and the white people that live there is them boot strap southern whites that consider giving their money to their local church on Sunday, their form of charity. Wasn’t nothing but them liberal gentrification whites that think that man actually want something to eat, and not 5 dollars to buy some meth.

I wonder what makes STD numbers higher from place to place though.

Like if they did mandatory STD testing at jobs and offered free care for the ones that were curable would it help? These just the numbers of people who reported it.

Or is just alot of nasty ppl infecting everyone on purpose. I remember stories of people infecting 100's of ppl on purpose

Std numbers are high in military towns

What kind of rough you talking about? Like hands with callouses that scrap or leave you ashy? They make gloves...
These mechanical hands can save ya life.
Hands big and and rough like sonny liston yo.

Soft handed niggas bleed easily. They aint ready for war. They too domesticated. Too comfortable

Get you a man with rough hands and thank me later.

How observant were you when you were in NYC?
It's a lot if infrastructure projects going on. The fellas that's making money are the Construction workers. We the real ones. We laugh at the girlie metrosexual men hanging out at nail parlors getting they feet and hand supple like a women😆

Mannnnn, even my feet is rough like Shaka Zulu.
I'll feed these soft handed punk niggas toe jam messing with me😆

Us mechanics, carpenters, and handyman .....
We don't have time to wear gloves mi lady.

I care more about the dexterity of my hands.

Gloves? Muahahahahaha 😆😆😆😆😆

These mechanical hands can save ya life.
Hands big and and rough like sonny liston yo.

Soft handed niggas bleed easily. They aint ready for war. They too domesticated. Too comfortable

Get you a man with rough hands and thank me later.

How observant were you when you were in NYC?
It's a lot if infrastructure projects going on. The fellas that's making money are the Construction workers. We the real ones. We laugh at the girlie metrosexual men hanging out at nail parlors getting they feet and hand supple like a women😆

Mannnnn, even my feet is rough like Shaka Zulu.
I'll feed these soft handed punk niggas toe jam messing with me😆

Us mechanics, carpenters, and handyman .....
We don't have time to wear gloves mi lady.

I care more about the dexterity of my hands.

Gloves? Muahahahahaha 😆😆😆😆😆

Translation: this nigga outchea giving ladies THEE WORSE massages.

Ladies getting the skins of their backs & feet sliced/scraped/scatched da fucc up by his hands.

Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back