Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Even though you committed armed robbery and raped about 157 men, you did your bid like a man. You got my respect for that."

That doesnt sound crazy to you?

I said "some level of respect."

I say that because a lot of people wouldn't even be able to make it a few months in prison...........much less 36 years.

Aside from the armed robbery, everything else you mentioned was when he was in prison.

So, there's an argument to be made, that prison life is just as responsible for what he did as he is.

Do you really think he wanted to do all the things that he did?

Or was he just a product of his surroundings and had to become an apex predator in order to survive?

Stringer walking off after talking with Bodie.gif

"Even though you committed armed robbery and raped about 157 men, you did your bid like a man. You got my respect for that."

That doesnt sound crazy to you?

Lol what’s crazy is he against all the lbgqt stuff but raping men is perfectly ok. Lol then gonna blame me for how he is looked at. See why he take them stances on sex crimes.

I say that because a lot of people wouldn't even be able to make it a few months in prison...........much less 36 years.

Aside from the armed robbery, everything else you mentioned was when he was in prison.

So the institution of incarceration is just as much as responsible for what he did as he is.

Or was he just a product of his surroundings and had to become an apex predator in order to survive?

View attachment 896093

so it’s ok to rape if you live in a tough situation?

I mean she never seemed like she was fire behind those shades but Pam from Total was hit. Goddamn.

On the flipside shout out to the era in rnb where you could be hit and get ya shit off on just talent and skill alone.

so it’s ok to rape if you live in a tough situation?

This isn't about right or wrong.......it's about cause and effect.

And how certain people respond when placed in certain situations.

From what I hear, in prison, you've gotta do whatever you can to survive and/or do your time.

So, if that's what he had to do to get through 36 years of prison.........I don't think anyone who hasn't been in prison is in any position to judge him for that.

Lol what’s crazy is he against all the lbgqt stuff but raping men is perfectly ok. Lol then gonna blame me for how he is looked at. See why he take them stances on sex crimes.

Most people here can see through your bullshit and just go along with it for the laughs.

It's only a handful of people who take what you say about me seriously..........but they've got other issues with me that I don't even understand myself.

Biggest problem I have is the hypocrisy.

You pissed in a fucking soda machine.

Or used to............for 5 years.

Screenshot of Hellczar post about pissing in the soda machine at Hardees.png

Yet, none of the niggas who take shots at me every chance they get give you the same energy.

Or even a fraction of it.

That's how I know they're full of shit.

They pick and choose what they're..........."offended by"..........based on who they're cool with.

Last edited:

So, there's an argument to be made, that prison life is just as responsible for what he did as he is.

View attachment 896093
Naw, he gets no level of respect.

You asked if I think he wanted to really do the things he did? Seriously? Did you watch the video? He said he loves man butt more than food. Over 157 men and you think he didnt really want to do it?

I wouldnt be surprised if he was the same out of prison. Only reason that he stood in there that long was because of all the assaults. He assaulted a guard on 4 different times. Naw, I think he didnt care he was in there.

Not everyone in prison is raping other inmates.

Not everyone in prison is raping other inmates.

True.

However, everyone who's institutionalized doesn't respond the same way.

If that's what he had to do to get through..........I don't understand how people can judge him for that.

Also, the fact that he assaulted a C.O. 4 times proves that he wasn't just focusing on soft targets.

C.O.'s have the power to make your life miserable in prison.

Yet Fleece didn't care about any of that.

Seems like he went at him every time they crossed paths.

This isn't about right or wrong.......it's about cause and effect.

And how certain people respond when placed in certain situations.

From what I hear, in prison, you've gotta do whatever you can to survive and/or do your time.

So, if that's what he had to do to get through 36 years of prison.........I don't think anyone who hasn't been in prison is in any position to judge him for that.

lol we can easily judge a rapist you never have to rape anybody to survive like wtf are you talking about. You pretty much condoning it

Most people here can see through your bullshit and just go along with it for the laughs.

It's only a handful of people who take what you say about me seriously..........but they've got other issues with me that I don't even understand myself.

Biggest problem I have is the hypocrisy.

You pissed in a fucking soda machine.

Or used to............for 5 years.

View attachment 896098

Yet, none of the niggas who take shots at me every chance they get give you the same energy.

Or even a fraction of it.

That's how I know they're full of shit.

They pick and choose what they're..........."offended by"..........based on who they're cool with.

You can’t prove I pissed in a soda machine or that I worked at Hardee’s for 5 years and none of those things condone prison rape. You post his gif often you look up to him and it’s weird a sex offender is respected

My ex be trolling me yo. First she sending gun range shot sheets to me now she telling me I'm irritable and that I need some pussy. She drives me crazy. She won't leave me alone.

d51e813bfbf49fe6ee05fa488be1080d3beb80c8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back