Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made a status on Facebook about men needing to go to therapy over just venting to friends and family and niggas got mad

I can understand why they got mad.

Society is trying to condition people to go to therapy for trivial things.

Only people who really need therapy are people who've been through some kind of traumatic experience.

PTSD from war..........molested as a child...........raped...........etc.

Lmao
I can understand why they got mad.

Society is trying to condition people to go to therapy for trivial things.

Only people who really need therapy are people who've been through some kind of traumatic experience.

PTSD from war..........molested as a child...........raped...........etc.

What ls a trivial reason for therapy? Does depression not count? And those sane niggas be in fb everyday complaining that nobody cares. Therapy seems better.

@deadeye

The boy been free

1979-2015.

D Wade damn clip.gif

That's hard time right there.

Say what you want about him.............but anyone who can make it through a bid like that deserves some level of respect.

I’ve had my fill of drug dealer rap, gun bars, and fucking you girl verses. Been listening to rap for 32 years now,..I can’t listen to it anymore.

I'm almost there.........but not quite.

I only listen to hiphop when I'm at the gym...........or in my ride.

Come to think of it, most of the time when I'm driving..........I have my radio set to NPR.

So, I'm probably gonna get there eventually.

I know Hicktown parts of Long Island & Upstate NY that could be considered the south the moment I see the same flags pleighboi😏😆

I feel like Western PA and pretty much anywhere outside a large city is where the Northern slept on racism is at. If anybody here from Pittsburgh I’ve heard they got some of the dirtiest crackers.

Couldn't find the intro song I was looking for, but 103 Jamz Saturday Nights with the Buddha Bros..............and old school Sunday with DJ B..........

Michael Johnson shocked clip.gif

Don't know what 103 sounds like now, but back in the day it was fire.

Probably the closest I'd ever get to hearing anything like Red Alert on KissFM or Marley Marl/Mr Magic on WBLS in 80's NY.

1979-2015.

View attachment 896035

That's hard time right there.

Say what you want about him.............but anyone who can make it through a bid like that deserves some level of respect.

"Even though you committed armed robbery and raped about 157 men, you did your bid like a man. You got my respect for that."

That doesnt sound crazy to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back