Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because many of us is still in the mindset of "we are tough, just suck it up and move on". For many of us black men, it is not that easy.
No lie I've been actively trying to change that within myself. And it's funny cause when I talk to my lady about things she gets defensive and thinks I'm attacking her in a sense. When is things she's done in the past.

But even with my kids. They get upset and I ask em all kinds of question on how they feel and stuff and let em know it's ok to express how you feel and try not to hit em with that man up/ suck it up.

Because many of us is still in the mindset of "we are tough, just suck it up and move on". For many of us black men, it is not that easy.

Yup and the thing was a lot of dudes say nobody cares about their issues and I feel them but I’m like you know your girl and your homies also have a slew of issues maybe they not equipped to help you out like you need get a third party. They took it like I was dismissing them

A lotta people not ready to be totally honest with themselves.

Part of self discovery is finding your role in the things that trouble you. Coming face to face with the consequences of their actions. And that's when niggaz lose it. Cuz everybody wanna believe shit just happens to them

tired of the nogga trying to convince everybody he don’t like people or showing emotion every other day lol
My whole point is the nigga shows hella emotion in here. And if this is his outlet. So be it. As long as you got one 🤷🏿‍♂️

My whole point is the nigga shows hella emotion in here. And if this is his outlet. So be it. As long as you got one 🤷🏿‍♂️

Part of the problem though is that people see therapy as an emotional outlet. Like you lie down on the couch and just talk about your childhood and that's it. But as I understand it psychologists actually have you take steps and do work to correct negative patterns and destructive thoughts and behavior.

We're not really equipped to do that part.

Y’all not catching what I’m saying..

Like, a nigga I know brother died, I don’t care, I don’t know his brother. He emotional, I don’t care, dont care to deal with emotions for someone else. Now, would I kill the nigga brother or him, or still from him or actively try to hurt the nigga? No..cause I care about the nigga. I care about how my actions that I create affect someone.

And I got a therapist fam I don’t come here for that. I really do just come here and speak what’s on my mind at that moment

JetBlue agrees to buy Spirit for $3.8 billion
I once was talking with this girl online on I think yahoo messenger when I was young that claimed her dad was like a ceo at jetblue or something

Lol I realize it's more than likely it was a lie but it's just further proof you don't really know who you're talking to online. Especially back in the day

Random thought over lol

Y’all not catching what I’m saying..

Like, a nigga I know brother died, I don’t care, I don’t know his brother. He emotional, I don’t care, dont care to deal with emotions for someone else. Now, would I kill the nigga brother or him, or still from him or actively try to hurt the nigga? No..cause I care about the nigga. I care about how my actions that I create affect someone.

Stop giving us insight and then want no feedback I did not need to know somebody brother died and you don’t care

And I got a therapist fam I don’t come here for that. I really do just come here and speak what’s on my mind at that moment
This that Rick James shit right here...

see-i-never-just-did-things-just-to-do-them-come-on-what-am-i-gonna-do-just-all-of-a-sudden-ju...jpg

You come here and share shit you wouldn't share with the people you encounter regularly.

You said multiple times you don't like people. We get it. Yet you still share here.

THIS IS YOUR OUTLET!!

I understand you have a therapist, but at least you don't keep all your thoughts bottled up you do express them. Between this site and your podcast.... You do are way more open then you may observe with others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back