Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit that's this Friday! I love when the birthday is on a weekend.What you got planned? (You catching bodies with Marc 👀). Do you mind me asking how many years young you will be?

Imma be 37 years young. I'm going to put my cologne in Detroit's atmosphere this weekend, and soak in the greatness of the city. That's like my second home. Marc's enemies have expiration dates on them. Imma put them in the past tense.

Conversation I had wit someone. I go to this spot to get lunch, and there’s this chick that works the counter that flirts wit me. So..today I get my food and tell her have a nice day..here’s the convo

Associate:That chick was flirting wit you

Me: I know, she always does

Associate: She cute, why you don’t flirt back

Me: Cause I always come here and if I flirt wit her, she’s gonna expect me to do that everyday. And there are a shit load of days when I don’t even like opening my mouth to talk to people.

Associate: Yea but if you flirt wit her, on those days you feel like that and you don’t. She’ll ask you what’s wrong.

Me: Why would I want that?

Associate: You know, so she can get to know you and what’s going on wit you

Associate: Sometimes we need to talk to people about how we feeling, you know vent

Me:Why would I vent to the lunch lady

Associate: Lunch lady?!!

Me: ion mean it like that, I come here to get lunch i just wanna get lunch man. Ion wanna add a human element to lunch.

Associate: Human element

Me: yea..so..I gotta now come here and act like a normal person who gives a fuck about her day and care about that she care about mine and consider all that shit everytime I wanna get a fucking burger

Associate: Fuck is wrong wit you?

Me: Why we started talking bout this?

Associate: She flirting with you…

Me: ……ion really care man, I just be wanting a burger

Conversation I had wit someone. I go to this spot to get lunch, and there’s this chick that works the counter that flirts wit me. So..today I get my food and tell her have a nice day..here’s the convo

Associate:That chick was flirting wit you

Me: I know, she always does

Associate: She cute, why you don’t flirt back

Me: Cause I always come here and if I flirt wit her, she’s gonna expect me to do that everyday. And there are a shit load of days when I don’t even like opening my mouth to talk to people.

Associate: Yea but if you flirt wit her, on those days you feel like that and you don’t. She’ll ask you what’s wrong.

Associate: You know, so she can get to know you and what’s going on wit you

Associate: Sometimes we need to talk to people about how we feeling, you know vent

Me:Why would I vent to the lunch lady

Associate: Lunch lady?!!

Me: ion mean it like that, I come here to get lunch i just wanna get lunch man. Ion wanna add a human element to lunch.

Associate: Human element

Me: yea..so..I gotta now come here and act like a normal person who gives a fuck about her day and care about that she care about mine and consider all that shit everytime I wanna get a fucking burger

Associate: Fuck is wrong wit you?

Me: Why we started talking bout this?

Associate: She flirting with you…

Me: ……ion really care man, I just be wanting a burger
Tell the coworker about abw...

Like not specifically...

Just tell them all your venting, flirting, and human element is done online with people you've never met in person. It works better for your anxiety and ability to control interactions.

Tell the coworker about abw...

Like not specifically...

Just tell them all your venting, flirting, and human element is done online with people you've never met in person. It works better for your anxiety and ability to control interactions.
Lol.. you love to try to play me like I’m some sort of socially awkward, socially inept, and social afraid person. No matter how many times I tell you that I’m exactly who I say I am, you keep tryna tell me who you think I am.

I just don’t like people b…I’m rational, intelligent, judgemental and been through a lot. Most people in this world are hedonistic, selfish, and downright shitty people. I really really hate people.

Whatever it is with you, how ever you were nurtured to make you accept people for who they are and be in the mix and around folk…Salute b.

I ain’t obtain that..I been involved wit and around some heinous muthafuckas..

When a nigga rape a woman..then..see a woman get sexually assaulted in a car, and intervene…how da fuck does that duality exist? How a kid make sense of the fact that, that same nigga exist in that same nigga. That shit make no sense. How you trust that nigga? Why everybody love that nigga?

Every last one of you savages..every one of you

….you and I are alot alike..the only difference is I hate people with a passion.

You got it backward..I fuck wit y’all not cause I can control interactions.. it’s cause I don’t have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back