Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
291221140_598289035251479_710241928687245745_n.jpg

The fuck is happening here?
Lol, sounds like a pro-life troll post.

Friendzoned a chick I work with last night. Thought about it cause I could tell she feeling me but I had to make it clear so there was no hard feelings.

She has a dope personality and she's cute but she got bad habits, and red flags. Did some shit that just annoyed me last night. Had to officially make her sis.

Friendzoned a chick I work with last night. Thought about it cause I could tell she feeling me but I had to make it clear so there was no hard feelings.

She has a dope personality and she's cute but she got bad habits, and red flags. Did some shit that just annoyed me last night. Had to officially make her sis.

Thank you for thinking with your brain and not your private parts ✊🏾

Nah man, could've just said I wanna fuck but i don't like you like that.

Sometimes that shit work.

Especially if you smash and leave right after and give her like 50 dollars for gas or food.

I used to do that shit to make it real real real clear.

You get your shit off at neutral locations or her spot only so you can leave. You never stay the night. You treat them like a home boy throughout the day.

Eventually they get some self-respect and y'all can be just friends. They can't say you did them dirty since you looked out for them and you were honest from jump.

Nah man, could've just said I wanna fuck but i don't like you like that.

Sometimes that shit work.

Especially if you smash and leave right after and give her like 50 dollars for gas or food.

I used to do that shit to make it real real real clear.

You get your shit off at neutral locations or her spot only so you can leave. You never stay the night. You treat them like a home boy throughout the day.

Eventually they get some self-respect and y'all can be just friends. They can't say you did them dirty.

If we didn't work together maybe. I try to avoid shitting where I eat. But honestly if we didn't work together I wouldn't have even considered it cause it's essentially proximity attraction and getting to know her personality over time that even got me there.

Yea I’m good…
Donor apps like Just A Baby are a legal minefield.

Whereas donors have no legal rights if they donate via a licensed fertility clinic, arrangements like Stephanie’s are far trickier.

Technically, the donor - whose name isn’t on the birth certificate - could seek parental access to Eden through the courts.

Similarly, Stephanie could potentially go after him for child support.

But she says they trust each other and have agreed not to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back