Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So…so, on this app…women swipe right on men they want to raw dog em?..
View attachment 878044
For a “baby” of course

But ..they want you to raw dog em right?..just that..no date, no nothing, just sex?
Most want Artificial Insemination. Some want Raw dawg with no co parenting. Papers and documentation can be involved where there's no entrapment for child support

Nigga what?

And y'all make me seem like the wild one...while this man's father asked him to impregnate his bonus moms.

Lol y'all can't talk about me more. I may have fucked too many hoes, been to too many orgies, been to too many gloryholes, watched a midget fuck an old ass senator...

But I ain't ever been asked to impregnate my father's women, AI or not.

That's some Biblical freaky shit. Your pops was a G of epic proportions to even ask that

And good looking playboy in the app, I'ma about to see what it do.
Impregnate through AI not No raw dawg

Bruh I just got on "Just a Baby"

And a bih from Spain is like, I want a Black baby and she ain't bad looking.

Lol, my guy...if I was a young man, I might have a tribe y'all.

I'll be on this app all day, finding matches, traveling to a bih country and letting off in them and dipping.

Right now is the best time to be a total perverted sexual deviant ass motherfucker.

Sidenote: All these single mothers are bad too.

The white women are the worst oh my God. Black baby this black baby that. They desperate.😄

Oedipus complex shit
AI, not NI😄

jYpaFn.gif

291221140_598289035251479_710241928687245745_n.jpg

The fuck is happening here?

Lol I'm like bitch that shit is called marriage.

If women wanna take it back to the old days where their family vetted a mate for being reliable, honest and financially secure then say that. Hardcore uslims in America do it, they ain't out here having baby momma/father drama. They'll take yo ass back to Pakistan and stone you for that shit.

But all this shit about not having sex with men as if we are the ones that actually care about this abortion shit is them deflecting blame from 50 percent of the female population that think these bitches are nasty ass whores that let anybody skeet up in them.

Lol the sexual revolution already happened. The price of pussy is at an all time low. Men aren't marrying. Children aren't being born. Inflation is sky high.

Enjoy the world you created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back