Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My niece told me she got a girlfriend, nothing serious. My niece previously told me she liked girls but she prefer relationships with men.

I was worried my niece got with one of those butch lesbians that look like Bow Wow or Ellen DeGeneres. Them bitches beat bitches up.

I was like, let me see a picture of her. Shorty looked like an InstaThot. I was impressed.

I was like damn she not bad looking.

My niece said, "Yeah and I better not catch you in her DMs."

I was like, I probably already hit her up. You might need to check.

My niece said she hope I get Alzheimer's.

She mad

😂.

Think about how many addresses there are in a 25 minute radius of your house and then consider how many homes and businesses there are that are serviced by that post office.

That's not exactly how they've been doing deliveries. Lately they have folks doing regular mail and other folks dropping off the packages

So Rolling Stone magazine out out the top 50 superhero movies of all time and by whatever metric they used Black Panther was considered the greatest of all time

:smh:

It was a good movie. That’s it. Nothing special.

Nah man, when them Killmonger gave T'Challa crazy work and whipped his ass, T'Challa should've stayed his bitch ass down. That's the rules.

But then them cheating ass motherfuckers came back on some, T'Challa never loss.

Then stupid ass Wakandans gonna go around calling White people colonizers but let a fucking CIA agent in Wakanda and support the fucking Avengers.

After Killmonger died, these motherfuckers wanna go to the hood and make a bitch ass community center.

Wakandans can miss me with all that.

Plus T'Challa in the comics is a super genius asshole that hates everyone. A way cooler character.

And Wakandans in the comics are at least ideologically consistent.

Last edited:
Nah man, when them Killmonger gave T'Challa crazy work and whipped his ass, T'Challa should've stayed his bitch ass down. That's the rules.

But then them cheating ass motherfuckers came back on some, T'Challa never loss.

And then stupid ass Wakandans gonna go around calling White people colonizers but let a fucking CIA agent in Wakandan and support the fucking Avengers.

After Killmonger died, these motherfuckers wanna go to the hood and make a bitch ass community center.

Wakandans can miss me with all that.

Plus T'Challa in the comics is a super genius asshole that hates everyone.

They changed thousands of years tradition to give TC his crown back lol

They changed thousands of years tradition to give TC his crown back lol

Lol we know why.

Killmonger was an Akata, if he was actually one of them, then they would have no problem.

Killmonger wasn't no punk ass bitch. Wakanda is blessed with the most advanced technology in the world, the richest country in the world, the most advanced military in the world but hiding from White people, while Black people everywhere suffer from racism and poverty.

At least the Wakandans in the comics just don't care about anyone else. They are not even hiding. I can understand that.

These motherfuckers in the MCU, actively hate and hold disdain for White people, have the power to do something about it, but never do it because they are afraid.

They are the Apex Coons of the world and I don't even like that word.

Basura.

lmao not this shit again.

Movie was still dope.. but muhfuckas was doin the most when that shit came out.

Doin tribal dances in the movie theater n shit.. nigga step the fuck aside before I spill my shit im tryna get to the butter and napkins for my gotdamn popcorn and you wanna fuckin dance with your king of zamunda outfit on.

I mean enjoy yourself... but fuckin move please lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back