Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ON CERN !!!!!?????
I’m not too far from it. What’s up

Edit
I just so happened to be learning more about quarks lately but this is very interesting.

YouTube going crazy with the dr strange shit

Last edited:
The co hosts of Steve Harvey show gotta be high on weed. I can’t imagine someone laughing so long and hard this early in the morning.

I actually seen some shit like that when I was a kids. One of the three white families that lived in our neighborhood bought like $200 worth of fireworks one 4th, which was a shit ton back in those days. They had all the fireworks in a box out in their front yard. They took out roman candles and started shooting them off at each other. One idiot accidentally fired toward the box with the other fireworks in it. The box caught fire and set everything off. Mofos almost burned their house down. The firemen had to come and all that.

Shit still is the most entertaining fireworks show I've ever seen though.

Man I had a wild case of sleep paralysis last night.

As if sleep paralysis itself wasnt bad enough, I alao had this weird ass loud whistle in my ear.

Luckily Im used to sleep paralysis by now and told myself to just sleep it off cause if this was the first time and that loud ass whistle was in my ears, I might have broke my neck trying to get up

Man I had a wild case of sleep paralysis last night.

As if sleep paralysis itself wasnt bad enough, I alao had this weird ass loud whistle in my ear.

Luckily Im used to sleep paralysis by now and told myself to just sleep it off cause if this was the first time and that loud ass whistle was in my ears, I might have broke my neck trying to get up

I used to have sleep paralysis all the time. I was also really good at lucid dreaming. I got my sleep apnea treated and now no more sleep paralysis but no more lucid dreaming either. Sleep is weird.

Wild. I get both but dont have skeep apnea

Sleep paralysis is linked to having your sleep disrupted when you're in that REM stage. Basically when you're in that stage, your brain tells your body not to move. If you're easily disturbed when sleeping, you can kinda wake up before your brain tells your body it's ok to move again. Anything that frequently disturbs your sleep can lead to sleep paralysis occurring commonly.

How do you know you don't have sleep apnea?

I never had any of the major symptoms. I never have trouble breathing when I sleep, rarely ever snore, and usually wake up feeling well rested.

With that said, if there are other minor symptoms than idk.

My reason for sleep paralysis is most likely due to me being a very light, paranoid sleeper. Like ill wake up to any noise ready to fuck shit up. Sometimes I be about to wake up cause something disturbed me during REM is my guess.

But man honestly, im ignorant and dont be going to the doctors for shit other than my annual checkup so who really knows.

I just know I learned to deal with sleep paralysis decently

I never had any of the major symptoms. I never have trouble breathing when I sleep, rarely ever snore, and usually wake up feeling well rested.

My reason for sleep paralysis is most likely due to me being a very light, paranoid sleeper. Like ill wake up to any noise ready to fuck shit up. Sometimes I be about to wake up cause something disturbed me during REM is my guess.

But man honestly, im ignorant and dont be going to the doctors for shit other than my annual checkup so who really knows.

I only ask because the testing for sleep apnea is extensive. You don't really know until you know.

I was a very light sleeper because of the apnea. Dealing with the sleep apnea has helped me, but I can't lie, it took me a while to get used to actually being able to sleep fully. Even now it bugs me that I don't wake up as easily as I used to.

I was a very light sleeper because of the apnea. Dealing with the sleep apnea has helped me, but I can't lie, it took me a while to get used to actually being able to sleep fully. Even now it bugs me that I don't wake up as easily as I used to.

I wore that mask for about a week and woke up multiple times to my dog trying to wake me up because I slept through multiple alarms. Threw that shit right in the trash. I'll take my chances with sleep apnea.

I wore that mask for about a week and woke up multiple times to my dog trying to wake me up because I slept through multiple alarms. Threw that shit right in the trash. I'll take my chances with sleep apnea.

lol Hilarious

Mine is bad. I went through the sleep test process and then went to the doctor, and he started meeting off like "I don't even know how you're still alive." He was joking, but the issue was that when I actually got to real sleep, I literally spent more time not breathing than breathing. It was something crazy like I was only breathing like 25 seconds out of every minute.

I tried to stop using mine like you, but after using the mask for a week, it was immediately recognizable how shitty I felt when I didn't use the mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back