Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Edge. Runs smoother for me

I'm trying out Bing search engine for about a week now. There are things I like and dislike so far

It does seem a lot smoother but microsoft let me down so many times in the past with explorer that i have a hard time trusting em. Maybe ill give it a shot one day

It does seem a lot smoother but microsoft let me down so many times in the past with explorer that i have a hard time trusting em. Maybe ill give it a shot one day
It's either been a year or nearly a year since I made the switch. I like putting the tabs to sleep. I haven't really messed with the grouping. Chrome would crash on me a lot with a bunch of windows and tabs open

I like the shopping feature letting me know if something has raised or lowered in price too

It's either been a year or nearly a year since I made the switch. I like putting the tabs to sleep. I haven't really messed with the grouping. Chrome would crash on me a lot with a bunch of windows and tabs open

I like the shopping feature letting me know if something has raised or lowered in price too
Damn u right chrome be crashing on me too if I gotta lot of tabs open...

Damn u right chrome be crashing on me too if I gotta lot of tabs open...

I typically have anywhere from 30-50 tabs open in chrome at any given time and I've seen it take up as much as 10GB of RAM (Firefox has it beat tho, that shit once had nearly 15GB of RAM in a headlock). I might get a single tab crash, but Chrome hasn't crashed on me in years.

Actually... Now that I'm looking at it Firefox has about 15GB again. While Chrome, with 60 tabs open, is sitting at just under 5GB

1656702598835.png

I typically have anywhere from 30-50 tabs open in chrome at any given time and I've seen it take up as much as 10GB of RAM (Firefox has it beat tho, that shit once had nearly 15GB of RAM in a headlock). I might get a single tab crash, but Chrome hasn't crashed on me in years.

Actually... Now that I'm looking at it Firefox has about 15GB again. While Chrome, with 60 tabs open, is sitting at just under 5GB

View attachment 874429
65 tabs (most asleep) and I'm at 1.2GB right now

View attachment 874429

How much RAM do you have in total? I currently have a slightly upgraded MSI Gaming laptop with 16GBs, and it runs pretty smoothly unless I have too many YT videos/Livestreams running at the same time..

Chrome never crashes for me wither, but FF just hoards memory like nobody's business... task manager stay open lol

How much RAM do you have in total? I currently have a slightly upgraded MSI Gaming laptop with 16GBs, and it runs pretty smoothly unless I have too many YT videos/Livestreams running at the same time..

Chrome never crashes for me wither, but FF just hoards memory like nobody's business... task manager stay open lol

160GB total on this machine, 32GB on my laptop. At some point I'll prolly throw another 128GB into this thing but I'm holding off for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back