Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo the lengths Microsoft be going to keep people from downloading other web browsers is wild.

Im setting up a new laptop for somebody and one of the first things I always do is download chrome. So I go into Microsoft edge to search for that shit and a msg pops up telling me that Edge is safer.

I bypass the message, get to chrome site and another message pops up telling me that edge runs faster than chrome now and all this other shit.

I bypass the message again, click to download chrome and some shit pops up talking about how I need to use Microsoft apps for security and performance

then it proceeds to tell me that a version of Microsoft Edge thats running on the same technology as Chrome is now ready for me to download.

That's a bold statement. Off the top Bitches Brew, A Love Supreme, Black Saint and the Sinner Lady, Mingus Ah Um (goddamn I could go on and on) Round Midnight, The Inflated Tear
it's not, my statement stands all those are great to perfect BUT this one is better and John Coltrane's My Favorite Things and Charlie Parker's Jam Session (tied for #1) is better than all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back