Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this take into account poor peoples reality. I mean sure if you’re living middle class you may have time to do an online class for 6 or 7 hours a week. But many people have more immediate needs than Bitcoin. You’ve stated black folks need finacial literacy training correct and does that start with stock or ways on how to save you know basic stuff. I’m not saying Hov hasn’t done that. But look man this is a rehash of a conversation we already had. I finna go to sleep
Financial literacy starts with wanting to learn it.
if you can place time into dating or Facebook or getting your hair done, you can learn financial “secrets”.
To me, poor people reality is things can get better with small tweaks and time.
mph and trusting those who want to help that look like us without being more suspicious of the smiling white dude in a suit who talk the talk if you don’t know what most of the words mean.
it is my fiduciary duties to collect you assets and place under the jurisdiction Im in control of ti offer you bulletproof protection from scams and predatory lending loan officers out to kill your grandmother.

all dummies hear is granny might catch a hot one.

Last edited:
Financial literacy starts with wanting to learn it.
if you can place time into dating or Facebook or getting your hair done, you can learn financial “secrets”.
To me, poor people reality is things can get better with small tweaks and time.
mph and trusting those who want to help that look like us without being more suspicious of the smiling white dude in a suit who talk the talk if you don’t know what most of the words mean.
it is my fiduciary duties to collect you assets and place under the jurisdiction Im in control of ti offer you bulletproof protection from scams and predatory lending loan officers out to kill your grandmother.

all dummies hear is granny might catch a hit one.

Financial literacy and crypto are almost mutually exclusive. He might as well have given them a class on how to become a viral tiktok sensation.

index.gif

In this situation...I definitely see @DOS_patos frustration. Yeah we gotta do better.

Our people get spooked too easily when they see stocks/bitcoin crash. Their perception is that everyone is puttin their whole life savings into investing, and losing it all. Yes there are some people who put all their eggs in a basket...then lose it all when it come to investing. Folks see muthafuccas do the same wit sports gambling, but that doesn't stop them from gagambling themselves. Which is why I was floored when the person in the article essentially sayin they trust gambling on a basketball game, than investing in bitcoin.

Financial literacy is a MUST w/n our community. The better educated we are about investment...stocks...bitcoin...the better we will be for generations. But we gotta take the time, plus have the patience. Too many want shyt to happen quick fast. Too many will take anything if it has a couple of zeros behind it. This is how we get taken advantage of. Not knowing our worth. But that's a different topic.

Please stop lumping crypto in with stocks and commodities.

With stocks you're investing in shares of an actual company.

With commodities you're investing in actual physical things.

With bitcoin you're literally buying nothing and hoping that it somehow turns a profit. Please stay away from that stupid shit, people.

With bitcoin you're literally buying nothing and hoping that it somehow turns a profit. Please stay away from that stupid shit, people.

But folks are scared to invest in stocks as well tho.

Somehow...it got ingrained in a lot of people's minds...especially in our community...that you need buckets of money in order to invest. So they get frightened away. That kinda thinking has to go.

You are right. This whole post is right.
But can we not diminish those who know what they are doing and got rich?

The most annoying thing about going to the gym is these motherfuckers that wanna exercise next to you and look in the fucking mirror while you are in the squat rack.

They wanna bring all their fucking weights and shit.

I am like bruh, go somewhere.

I hate it when people set up their smartphone to record themselves too.

And when someone's just sitting on a piece of equipment I wanna use with their head in their fucking phone................. barely even working out, just taking up space.

Had a nice spending spree at the new total Wine near me. One near me is like a super center lol. I'm at that great buzz where the filter is off and you know it but just don't care. Already had some blunt convos. Been awhile for me

Already texted family amd exes lol

Tomorrow show be intersting

I'll either be embarrassed or eopen up some things that have been held back 🤷‍♂️

I'm at that perfect "fuck it" vibe
Nigga gon wake up with wild regret. Dont forget to give the update.

Niggas want poor folks to take a chance that they won’t even take? And double down on the “black niggas don’t want it” talking point daily

Reactions: Scandalust313
Status
Not open for further replies.