Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came across my feed and it was funny so I searched Khia, and low and behold I find out that she is absolutely beautiful..my weakness is Afrocentric women

Nah fuck that . y’all bring fire and brim stone ti any black person doing something and can always downplay shit.

he gave 10mi but he’s a billionaire…shoulda have 20. Hate that nigga.

hiw about the white people that created the fucking situation.
Why not have this sense of entitlement when white people come thru.
I say that to say I’m on the side of trying to help some ungrateful ass black people that will silently take whatever white people give them.

miss me with being out of touch .Niggas never see the other side….only their side.

I’m going to get my handicapped placard and take my meds. Dint need this shit

Nah fuck that . y’all bring fire and brim stone ti any black person doing something and can always downplay shit.

he gave 10mi but he’s a billionaire…shoulda have 20. Hate that nigga.

hiw about the white people that created the fucking situation.
Why not have this sense of entitlement when white people come thru.
I say that to say I’m on the side of trying to help some ungrateful ass black people that will silently take whatever white people give them.

miss me with being out of touch .Niggas never see the other side….only their side.

I’m going to get my handicapped placard and take my meds. Dint need this shit

I can’t dispute that many times we will accept subpar treatment from others but perfection from ourselves

All I’m saying is with all these dudes getting killed by other black men, cops hunt us , nobody wants us next to them or around them, no one wants to take orders from us…..

the last thing we need to be complaining about is someone , anyone trying to help.
Yes Bitcoin dropped right now. But do y’all understand how many teenagers became millionaires during the pandemic? Teenagers who educated themselves with free knowledge and was sble to become millionaires.

If we taking about people with hardly any extra money….maybe another person can use that knowledge to become rich and come back and do more for the locale and help those without means to get more.
To place all this on the back of one man when he’s doing what he feels is right is crazy.

he’s trying to place people in position…..no wait …he brought the center to them and only that area……that shit is should be applauded.
It’s like niggas celebrate nip and his dream to help the hood but jayz helping ain’t whats up? How?
We celebrate a gang member who wants to change but a drug dealer doing the same is bad? How?
Mio talked about Bitcoin and tried to put others in it, but jayz try to teach about Bitcoin is bad ? How?

and the white man ain’t gotta try ti bring either down, cuz guess who’s doing it for them?

let’s have a real convo about the bigger picture.
tired of this shit
Hiw dare a black man try ti educate black people on the shit they missed out on and white people created generational wealth with. Yea let’s string him from the highest point possible.

yea I’m in my feelings today. Not even 6 months in an a dude asked me for a raise on some brother man shit and I lost it. Told everybody to go home.
Niggas can be winning and still complaining.

Was the nigga wrong for asking for a raise? Bitcoin is cool but I think a lot of them were feeling like a class on that Vs maybe something more immediate financially. Like if you’re living paycheck to paycheck do you have the time to learn the ins and outs.

Was the nigga wrong for asking for a raise? Bitcoin is cool but I think a lot of them were feeling like a class on that Vs maybe something more immediate financially. Like if you’re living paycheck to paycheck do you have the time to learn the ins and outs.
And here in lies the problem.
Make time to learn something to secure your future.

Bitcoin isn’t anymore predatory that anything else.
the problem is those that don’t properly educate themselves or stay abreast on what’s making the world move, and come in after the momentum has started.
Bitcoin was like $500 at a time and went to $69k but people jumped in at like $20k to $30k…without understanding what they was doing. That’s not predatory, that’s people giving away money trying to get rich quick without understanding what it is.THEN those who did know took advantage.
just like real estate…..don’t buy houses in a hot area after it’s steaming hot.
how many people in here didn’t come into @Inori stock thread until after the attack on Wall Street? How many wanted to learn and how many wanted to just profit?

it’s about seeing potential and building on free knowledge or at least taking an interest before everyone does.

most rich and wealthy people understand a few things most take for granted.

Potential
Educating
Relationships
Planning
And patience
Money is a result of the mixture

Last edited:
Does this take into account poor peoples reality. I mean sure if you’re living middle class you may have time to do an online class for 6 or 7 hours a week. But many people have more immediate needs than Bitcoin. You’ve stated black folks need finacial literacy training correct and does that start with stock or ways on how to save you know basic stuff. I’m not saying Hov hasn’t done that. But look man this is a rehash of a conversation we already had. I finna go to sleep

Had a nice spending spree at the new total Wine near me. One near me is like a super center lol. I'm at that great buzz where the filter is off and you know it but just don't care. Already had some blunt convos. Been awhile for me

Already texted family amd exes lol

Tomorrow show be intersting

I'll either be embarrassed or eopen up some things that have been held back 🤷‍♂️

I'm at that perfect "fuck it" vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back